Evo said 11 years, 2 months ago:

I don’t often yell so this is gonna be weird, though I agree with a) I don’t think anyone will listen!
If I could scream out something I’d say, I am lonely! And I wish people would take me seriously, being lonely sounds like a ridiculous reason to be frustrated… “Why not just go hang out with people? Make some friends.’ It’s not that I’m all alone (though most of the time I am alone) it’s that most of my encounters are empty, lacking! I don’t feel like anyone cares if I there or not, like I’m just there for no reason… I’m a good listener, yet rarely I am listened to! Thank you if you read all that. I don’t want to be like this anymore!!

JoeVI said 11 years, 2 months ago:

Hey! First off thank you for talking about how you feel I hope that saying this in a place where it is free for the world to see will help you getting it out there in your personal life. Secondly being lonely is not a ridiculous reason to be frustrated having someone around helps keep the sanity flowing I hope you find that friend that will always be there for you.