Castiel said 10 years, 3 months ago:

“You… you told me once that you weren’t a hero. Umm, there were times I didn’t even think you were human. But let me tell you this, you were the best man, the most human… human being that I’ve ever known, and no-one will ever convince me that you told me a lie, so there. I was so alone, and I owe you so much. But, please, there’s just one more thing, one more thing, one more miracle, Sherlock, for me. Don’t be… dead. Would you do that just for me? Just stop it. Stop this.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been three years since I have seen John, and it was time that I returned to him.

I looked over at 221B on baker street. It still looked the same as when I had left it.

Walking up to the door, I slowly turned it open. Looking around, I saw the same old flat. A bit tidier, but still the same.

Walking slowly up the stairs, I stopped at the door, sighed, and closed my eyes.

“What if he doesn’t want to see me?”

“No, of course he does!”
“Yes, but he could have moved on with his life. Isn’t that what people are supposed to do?:

“Life? What life? I’ve been away.”

Opening my eyes, I slowly reached for the door knob. Turning it, I softly opened the door and walked into the room.

The flat was a lot more tidier than when I was last in it. My papers and items were in a box over by the wall opposite to me.

“That you Mrs. Hudson?”
I froze. John was home… Guess it was time then.

Turning around, I saw John standing in the kitchen, his back turned to me.

“Nice to see you again, John,” I spoke softly.

Freezing, John slowly turned around, shaking his head. His face was emotionless as he walked towards me.

“No… It isn’t you. It can’t be, you are dead,” John spoke, looking at the floor.

“Yes, it is John.”
Moments passed as I waited for something, anything from John.

Without warning, John lunged forward and hit me square in the face.

“How could you!” He screamed.

I rolled onto my back, looking up at his face. There were tears running down his face, his fists clenched by his sides as he stared down at me.

“Three years, Sherlock! Three years I have had to live with the pain of losing you, and you think it is okay for you to just waltz in here?”

“John,” I spoke, looking him in the eye, “I can explain everything, how I did it, everything.”
“I don’t care how you did it, Sherlock!” John spoke, “I just want to know why”

I nodded course he would want to know why.

“John… I had no choice,” I spoke, looking him in the eye as I slowly sat up, “Moriarty, he was planning on killing Mrs. Hudson, Lestrade, and you if I didn’t jump. Moriarty killed himself, so he couldn’t call off the order. I had no other choice, but I did know how to make it look…” I was interupted by John falling to the ground, and into my arms.

“I already told you,” John said, burrowing his head into my neck, “I just wanted to know why.”

I wrapped my arms around John, burrowing my face into his hair.
“I am glad you are back Sherlock.”
“I am glad you took me back,” I replied, “I would be lost without my blogger.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a little something for the Sherlock fans out there :3

~Castiel