Deleted User said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Poems or writings inspired or dedicated to the one you love the most whether it be your lover,family or friends.

Feel free to share!

Millie-meter said 7 years, 11 months ago:

I don’t fall in love. I’m not one to dream of romantic scenes to happen in my life. Hell, I don’t even think love is actually real. It always looked like a choice for me. A choice between a couple of girls, who to be with and who to let go. A choice to pursue her. A choice to either stay and work it out or leave. It’s always a choice. And I think of it as simply that.

I don’t fall in love. I don’t believe in roses or holding hands and i love you’s. They’re never enough for me. they don’t seem real. Love had always been an illusion for me. A word that cannot be encompassed in mere words or actions. A state of the mind and over-reactive chemicals in the human body.

I don’t fall in love. I refuse to believe otherwise.

I think I’m falling in love.

Millie-meter said 7 years, 11 months ago:

Ever seen the sun setting down, felt the breeze blow to your face like a sensual touch from a loved one comforting you as the day ends?

Have you seen the moon shine so bright while you bathe in the vanilla rays?

Were you ever alone?

I was. And I wonder how it’s like to actually watch it with another being breathing beside you. Watching him turn into an orange alien in the glow of the sunset or feeling his stare while you glow like another piece of heavenly body that found its place by his side. And I wonder, will it ever be me and you?