BrokenShadow said 9 years, 2 months ago:

They say that love is just a 4 letter word and it expresses your feelings for someone special. Like it has to be specific and it has to be for something greater than life. Love is the most precious and rarest feeling that you could ever have for someone. You don’t necessarily have to say the words “I love you” for the other person to understand what you are saying and trying to express the feeling that is deep within your heart. It doesn’t essentially need to be said, sometimes the look of gazing into someone’s eyes deeply is the satisfaction that that one needs to be fully knowledgeable of the others true feelings that they have for each other. Sometimes life has a funny way of presenting people in our lives, and sometimes they cause great pain rather than joy. Others experience life has whatever lemons they are given and make the best of it. But no matter what, we are all going through life just the same way. We may not all have a terminal illness, but we are all dying every second of every day and we all have a timer, we just don’t know when it will go off. What life has taught me, is to love what you have while it is yours and to cherish it like it could be gone tomorrow. Do not worry about tomorrow, worry about the now. Put those feelings aside and really truly listen to what your heart is telling you.

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Beautiful words <3. I completely agree. I wonder…did you watch The Fault In Our Stars?

I wrote this after watching the movie actually. :D
But thank you so much!! :)

gracist said 9 years, 2 months ago:

love the fault in our stars :) )))) I’ve watched it like 6 times in 4 weeks hahah

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Everybody says that it’s a beautiful movie, I’ve never gotten around to seeing it but It’s definitely on my watch list.

HopelesslyLonelyRomantic said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Only thing for me is I wish I could find someone to reciprocate my love. I have had a few girls in my life who I have loved, and one just recently that I love with all my heart and soul (and she knows it), but I can never find one to love me as much as I do them. I am always told that I am a great guy and any girl would be lucky to have me, yet every girl just seems to only want friendship.

Not trying to bring it down as it was such a great writing, and I do need to see that movie, but it just hurts sometimes to be a completely hopeless romantic while never being given the chance to show someone how they are my princess.

YoungKemo. Some girls are completely cluess. Being a girl, I’m just as clueless on how women work but I honestly can’t stand when girls say you are such a great guy and all those other lines that are supposed to make you feel better but end up hurting you in the end. It’s not right and I honestly do hope that you find the right girl for you and actually treats you and loves you like you deserve to be treated. Everyone deserves love.