Yara said 9 years, 1 month ago:

We all wait for someone to save us, but what we need to realise is that the only person we can count on is ourselves. Tell me yours.

Dython said 9 years ago:

That in twenty years you will regret the things you didn’t do more than the things you did.

Das Omen said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Oh i dont even know where to begin , so many really , but i guess one of the most profound things ive come to learn is “that birds of a feather flock together,” you hang out with negative people that’s you’ll become one eventually. Distance is very crucial sometimes and necessary.

collidewiththesky said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Fools die happy.
The happy die young.
The young die foolish.

Love of Life said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Everything happens for a reason

mariko said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I learned that everytime I said to myself “nobody loves me” was only a fake lie because I pushed people alway. You have to be the bigger person and realise sometimes the problem is you, and the people around you actually love you :)
This was a big thing to get better from depression. I hope I can help someone with this

Maxim said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Smile in spite of the flames beneath your feet…
It may help relief the pain…. it may look foolish… but it does help

A smile can bring you back to your feet… and it can be as strong as words, because a smile…is a speechless motivation

Lains said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Doing the right thing isn’t something special.
It’s the minimum.
It’s where we start each morning, not where we try to end up one day in the future.

Guardian of Fallen Angels said 8 years, 6 months ago:

The most important lesson I ever learned, is that you can not help everyone and make everyone happy. But, you can always help and make yourself happy. Once you change your view on life, you’ll understand why there is war and things and you’ll accept it.

screams said 8 years, 6 months ago:

one of the most important lesson so far ,is that if you want something you have never had , then you should do something you have never done . it help me to get out of my comfort zone and improve my life to be better.

Hayden said 8 years, 6 months ago:

The most important thing I’ve yet learned is that you can’t impressive everyone, so don’t try to. Be yourself and make your own decisions; live your life, not anyone else’s.