ValerieRose said 6 years, 1 month ago:

“There’s always light at the end of the tunnel”

“Don’t give up, keep going”

silentlaze said 6 years, 1 month ago:

A quote I live by is “To each their own.”
Everyone will have different opinions and interests. Don’t judge a person simply for having different views and opinions than your own.

WaywardDaughter18 said 6 years, 1 month ago:

“Live like you’re on the bottom, even if you’re on the top.” It’s a quote my favorite band lives by; it reminds me to stay humble and always stay true to myself.

musical mango said 6 years, 1 month ago:

be for others, what other never were for you.~ this is my own quote that I wrote down when people kept asking me why i cared so much about those I never met. Even though it probably wasnt all true, i never felt like i had anyone to talk to that actually cared so i decided to be that caring person. i want to take all these roles that have been missing from my life, and give someone a chance to have them.

Angel Demon said 6 years, 1 month ago:

“Do unto others what you would like to have done to yourself.”

Deleted User said 6 years ago:

“Anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

marshmallowsandwich said 6 years ago:

“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

roomy pen said 6 years ago:

“If I get hit by a bus tomorrow, at least I did something cool yesterday.” -Me, 2014.

I try to live life as much as I can.

Swifting said 6 years ago:

Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.
Virgil Thomson

Natasha Heffernan said 5 years, 11 months ago:

I live by the quote “don’t tell me that the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon” because I just think that it sends such a good message and is accurate to how people tell us our limit and underestimate us. I also live by “never go down without a fight, and fight until the end” because I’m an extremely stubborn person.

forgetmyname said 5 years, 11 months ago:

“Life will never put you through more than you can handle” – Austin Carlile.

This man is the reason I’m alive today.

Rave said 5 years, 10 months ago:

I try not to live by a quote attributed to someone else – not that I don’t love reading quotes (including all the wonderful quotes here), it’s just that I think ‘Words to Live By’ reaches into the heart, and asks you personally, what’s your outlook on the world? What personalised quote can you attribute to your life? I suppose if I have words that I live by, it’s always treat others with respect and courtesy as nobody knows another’s story, their struggles or their life. Even if you are greeted with scorn, try and bring joy into others lives, and it will reap dividends.

SimplyMiMi said 5 years, 10 months ago:

I Fall, I Rise, I Make mistakes, I Live, I Learn, I’ve been hurt but i’m alive.
I’m human and I’m not perfect but i’m thankful..

Maihoob said 5 years, 10 months ago:

do what makes you happy.

Hearmenow said 5 years, 10 months ago:

“To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.”