Brooke said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I live by the quote Live, Love, Laugh.
We all need to live, not survive. We all need love, every single one of us. We all need to love and to be loved. Laughter is the best way to make yourself feel better.
You need all three in your life, because they are all connected within each other.
Love and laughter makes you want to live;
Living and laughing helps you to love those you are with;
Living and loving allows you to laugh and mean it.

So, what do you live by?

Tomlinson_Sucked_A_Bun said 10 years, 1 month ago:

My motto probably is, you only live once but if you do it right once is enough or spend life with who you love not who you have to impress or be who you are because everyone else is already taken. There are a lot more though..

Korol Piratov said 10 years ago:

If you are going to take time to love someone, love them with everything that you can, trust them all the way, but you must know that with every human relationship you go into, friends or gf/bf that you may get hurt, you must decide who is worth getting hurt for. Life is too short to halfass love because you are afraid to get hurt. Dive straight into the deep end and if things dont go well, swim away with something newly learned.

Seagoat said 10 years ago:

YOLO and you can do anything with a beer in your hand. Not very inspiring but It works for me.

Superius said 10 years ago:

Um, I have two actually
Live long and prosper,
Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.

Knockdowncrazy said 10 years ago:

From my all time favorite lecturer Randy Pausch:

“Brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want something badly enough. They are there to keep out the other people.”

These words give me motivation and helps me evaluate my standing. Whenever I feel as if I’m being held back or failing, without a doubt this makes me want to try harder. I was a big fan of Mr.Pausch when his lecture came out on youtube in 2007. Middle school was a tough place for me and whenever I would look back at his lecture “Achieving your childhood dreams” it was just a motivation booster.

CardiacLiberty said 10 years ago:

This is not something I strictly live by, but it’s something that really inspired me during dark times:

“Doesn’t matter what the press says. Doesn’t matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn’t matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.

This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — “No, you move.”

- Captain America, Civil War

quack-quack said 10 years ago:

It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection. ~ The Bhagavad Gita

Vivid Melody said 10 years ago:

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”

Angelrtsy95 said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hakuna Matata. ~Disney

Cosette said 9 years, 10 months ago:

” do not spend your life searching for a place to call home. make the bones in your skeleton the only structure you need. ” -haley hendrick

and talk is cheap.

Aria said 9 years, 10 months ago:

“All we have to decide it what to do with the time that is given to us”

and

“We’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?”

SunnieAnnie said 9 years, 10 months ago:

“Live your life so you have nothing to regret.”

Shawn said 9 years, 10 months ago:

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid”
~Albert Einstein

something i always think of. helps me realize that i should focus on what im good at. not what im judged on