Angel Demon said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m looking for fellow practitioners of energy manipulation. I’ve been practicing for a few years, and I’d like to share experiences with others who are also able to do this and have been practicing.
Some may be able to do this and are not yet aware of it; if you can focus and concentrate energy into a ball in the palms of your hands, and then feel its presence there, you can perform energy manipulation. Even if you are new to this practice, feel free to inquire and share experiences here.

Blackpea said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I read it before on a pagan page… But i not really sure whats the use of it or how to do it

I have personally found it capable of transporting energetic communications such as emotion, and I have also used it in healing practices. I’d like to experiment and see what it is capable of. The more knowledge we can all gather and understand of this, the better.

At first, I had no idea it was an energy capable of healing either. I just practiced making an energy ball and focusing energy over the palms of my hands, and over time I got ideas and thoughts, sometimes feint visuals as to different things to try with it.
I have used this energy to perform a mind link with a friend many years ago, however since the experience I decided I should try and understand more about it before moving forward with such experiments, especially ones involving other people. The mind link was a complete success though, and neither of us had any kind of adverse after effects. Perhaps I was simply being feared into the prevention of moving forward with the development of said energy and its many uses and techniques attributed to it. I’ve been thinking this a lot lately.

Happy Day said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’m new to energy manipulation, but I can make a ball of energy in my palms, and I’ve even been able to project it onto someone else who could feel it in their stomach. I’ve also felt it through my bones, and my fingers start twitching if it’s pretty strong. I have a wand that wraps around my finger (quartz ring that takes up my whole finger), and it will give that feeling to my bones. Pretty intense and kind of scary, but like I said I’m new to energy manipulation. I was wondering if there’s any other practice methods I could do? One acquaintance of mine said you just have to “feel it at all times” but I can’t seem to do that.

Angel Demon said 9 years, 9 months ago:

In my experience, one can feel it when it is focused on. Trying to feel it at all times is like trying to put yourself in a constant state of focus, which would be heavily mentally fatiguing. No doubt that practice will make this easier however.

A couple of practice methods that I personally have employed are things such as placing the energy into objects (My first test subjects were metal butter knives, which held the energy for a decent amount of time until it was disturbed), or even placing the energy into the air near you. Try making an energy ball, and placing it in the air, leaving it there. After about 15 seconds or so, without channeling energy to your hands, wave your hand through the spot that you left the energy in slowly, with the back of your hand first. If the energy was potent enough, you will feel it still remain in the air where you left it. After doing this, you can pick it up again and do what you will with it.

A friend of mine said that, once it is strong enough, you can skip it along water and it will affect the water it touches in the form of physically visible ripples. This I have yet to try out, as I have simply not had the time to do so. Perhaps you could practice and test this theory out, hm?