Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

What is your all time favorite doctor who episode and why?

maha said 10 years ago:

season 2 episode 4 definitely, “the girl in the fire place”…

i just loved the whole fireplace thing :P and the moment she kissed him i was like “YOU GO GIRL!”

i can’t deny season 7 ep 7 “The Rings of Akhaten” but…i just loved the romantic comedy going on in “the girl in the fire place” i’m a lover u know. (or maybe not)

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

even though christopher eccleston isnt my favourite doctor my favourite episode is still the ‘Gas Mask kid’ one, i think it was in the second series, or maybe the first.

foreverinpapertowns said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I love the episode where Eleven and Amy met Van Gough. It was perfection to me. I feel like every Doctor has their Iconic Episode and to me this felt like this was Eleven’s. It had heart break and Beauty I just didn’t expect. For some reason I can’t Remember what this episode is called but I very much Loved it! Plus Amy is my favorite companion!

vastrax said 9 years, 10 months ago:

The Doctor’s Wife, where the TARDIS gets a human form. The author who wrote it, Neil Gaiman, is my favourite.

Aside from the Doctor himself, there really is only one constant in the series, the TARDIS, and I love that the relationship between them was explored.

Kanattas17 said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I agree with foreverinpapertowns; vincent and the doctor was my favorite as well. It’s the episode that officially got me hooked on the show and the one that stands out the most to me even though tennant is my favorite doctor. It was true perfection in my eyes. The speech at the end…I cry every time I watch. The emotion is one in which I never as much as then wish this show were a documentary and Van Gogh had really been able to experience the perfection and love that is The Doctor.

MarabellaTheIntrovert said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Probably “New New York” It was so cute with The Doctor and Rose.

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

vincent and the doctor
- love his paintings
- 11th doctor is my favorite (so far, have high expectation of 12th)
- love how creators made scenes according to his paintings
- love that doctor talks about the whole mental issues problem

Skysthelimit said 9 years, 9 months ago:

UGH it is so hard to pick a favorite!! There are so many good ones! One of my favorites though has to be “The Elventh Hour.” I really loved this one because we are introduced to the quirkiest and one of the most reckless doctors. We get to see some of the odd little quirks of the new doctor. Amy was just fabulous and adorable. It was a really exciting, action packed episode!

kbpbc25 said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I was honestly impressed by the first episode with Eccleston. To revive such a well-known series took a strong actor, and Eccleston provided a nice link between McGann and the future Doctors.

BrknWingAngel said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Series 1 Episode 13 The Parting of The Way….. The very end where Rose says…I can see everything. That is what got me hooked. I felt every word they said. Has I inch closer and closer to the screen. LOVE that part for it made you really reach in and feel what they were feeling. LOVE LOVE that episode even though I had to say a sad good-bye to Eccleston. He was in my book an awesome Doctor.

Swifting said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Blink.

SevenLegends said 9 years, 8 months ago:

i always have a hard time picking favorites. ummm how about the one with pandora’s box and the speach because that is my favorite speach ever