BlackRabbit said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Japan would be on top of my list. I am currently learning Japanese. Everyone says it’s hard, you won’t be able to do it. It’s very easy I have come to find. I would go to Japan because I am overly obsessed with there language, living styles, can’t forget about there kimonos. I think the most appealing thing for me besides there language would be the beautiful homes with zen gardens and there trees, there koi ponds and just the atmosphere.

mullofkintyre said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I would want to go to England. I’ve already visited there as a tourist last year for about 5 days, but I really want to live there. I’m trying my best to save up my money and let me tell you, it’s hard and quite scary.

River said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Tokyo Japan. Hands down. The technology there is mind blowing, and the culture there is just completely different than America. I hear the country part of Japan is also very beautiful so I guess Japan in general LOL :-) ooooh and I heard the shopping is amazing there too!!!!!

(◣_◢)Poet said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Africa or Japan. I would usually say Japan right away, but their nuclear issues are a REAL ISSUE and pretty much everyone there is at risk of some heavy contamination and long term issues…like centuries long term.

UpNorth said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Definitely Melbourne, Australia. One day I hope to live there! It looks incredible and I think would be a great change from where I live now.

Angie said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Living in Asia my whole life, I want to go to the USA for travelling, and maybe even Canada after. I have some friends in the USA and want to visit them as well while travelling, but I would love to live in Switzerland.

Dora said 8 years, 8 months ago:

My heart and soul belongs to a little country called Israel. It’s no bigger than the state of New Jersey but it has captured me for all of eternity. And If I could, I would make Aliyah (Which is the word for moving to Israel). My mother isn’t Jewish, but she’s not converting Orthodox she’s converting Reform. So, they won’t recognize her conversion as a “true” conversion so I won’t be recognized as a jew in the annoying government’s eyes. So, I will just have to settle with visiting.

Dora

BlackRabbit said 8 years, 8 months ago:

You guys have some great places! You guys seem to be really passionate about wanting to travel! Don’t let anyone stop you from your goals in life. :) Good luck on your future travels. :)

Deleted User said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Everywhere, I want to travel the whole world, even the dangerous countries, hell even want to visit North Korea. Also want to live in America, USA USA USA! I live in the UK although have never travelled the whole country yet, really should shouldn’t I? anyway love and hugs to you all.

Laurleah said 8 years, 7 months ago:

The African savannah. I would love to spend some time there learning about the animals and helping with their conservation.

Starving is a part of life said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I would travel to Thailand and live on a farm .

Princess Em said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I would love to live anywhere in England! Its so amazing there!

Brigid said 8 years, 6 months ago:

New York is the place I want to go. It’s so beautiful and just a city of hope and dreams. I love the shops, the restaurants, the everything. New York is just amazing and awesome. I can’t wait to go there when I’m older.

Deleted User said 8 years, 6 months ago:

I’d like to visit the Antarctic, I like the cold and there wouldn’t be anyone there =)

Carianne said 8 years, 1 month ago:

If I truly had a choice, maybe the Netherlands. It’s so far away and so different from anything I’ve ever seen.