Deleted User said 9 years ago:

The whole idea of soulmates being real is even questioned, yet I have a theory about soulmates being in our dreams.
One of my dreams that I remember very well, is a dream where I had this attraction to this guy and he liked me as well. I remember feeling lonely in some parts of the dream, even thinking at one point in the dream that this mystery guy, who’s looks I couldn’t totally see, left me, but he actually was looking for me it turned out. I felt this attarction to this unfamiliar guy and I knew in my dream that even if I went away for a bit, I should return to him and the other way around. In this dream I was different, not totally unlike myself, but the people around me, including the possible soulmate, were older and so I thought that I must be as well, since I was treated as a peer. Maybe this experience could be about my future soulmate. This dream was so magical to me and different from any other I had had previous.
If anyone has had a similar dream, or would like to add to the theory, then go ahead, because I’d love to see what you’ve added.

Quercus robur said 9 years ago:

I never remember my dreams from being asleep. But I have had many experiences that might lead me to believe I am in one right now.

If that were the case it adds an interesting twist to your theory.

An Incredible Machine said 9 years ago:

I love the idea, I’ve been trying to focus on my dreams (well, the sensical ones.) to see if the guy I like shows up… he has a few times, but I can never seem to talk to him.