S said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I dreamt I was going to get eaten by a vampire mermaid but I knew that she was trying to trick me into a sense of false security and I was ready for her….

Don’t ask. Lol.

AnonyMissAnn said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I dreamt that I went to the doctor and got an xray. My mom saw the envelope that they put the xray in (which in the dream was bright green and folded like a pamphlet in three pieces) and she said “I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!!!” and accidentally knocked it out of my hands. I was so surprised and shocked by her overreaction that I started laughing… I woke myself up from sleep laughing at what happened in my dream. Unfortunately I was sleeping with my bf and he thought I was crazy because I woke him with my laughter too, haha. That was a long time ago though, I don’t dream anymore.

Niko said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My dream last night was about my father sitting across from me on my couch while I sat on my bed. He was smiling at me, he didn’t speak and appeared much younger, resembling much like how I remember from when I was a child.

This is significant because he passed away earlier this afternoon…

When I awoke, I found my puppy sitting, staring at the window. The air was stagnant and she turned to look at me, then back at the window. I didn’t see anything but I ‘felt’ something.

I feel my father came to me in my dream and outside my window to tell me he was leaving.

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

We’re dreaming right now, this temporary experience we call life.
The place we go to when we sleep, is where we go when we die. That is the real life.
Believe me folks, I’m a lucid dreamer :)

FrenchFry said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I dreamt that this guy I’ve had a crush on for forever held my hand.

sophie.s said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Well I sometimes got this dream were I stand on a rooftop and see the clouds but its all blurry, then I tried to catch one and fell and wake up

ChrisTeen said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I dreamt of the girl that I met online showing up at my church one day. As soon as I saw her walk up the stairs, I sprinted across the hall and hugged her for so long, I don’t remember ever letting go before I woke up. When I did wake up, I was just… “Woa.”

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Okay so I had a dream that I was still with my ex.. Haha, and I guess we were going on a date. And then I refused to go up this escalator for some unknown reason. Then his best friend showed up behind him and then he said, “Good, we don’t need girls” and then flashed me the most demonic smile ever and then his face started to melt.

After being terrified, I ran away from the escalator and I met this guy (who I sorta my friend in real life) and we were chatting and being all friendly and stuff. Then we decided we would hang out the next day. I actually wasn’t planning to though.. Kinda stand him up (oh that’s evil but I don’t really do that…)

But then I remembered I lost my jacket there so I went back to the place the next day and the guy wasn’t there. But then one of my other guy friends was there and together we searched for my jacket. We found it and it was great. And then we went to this playground and he tried the slide and then he kinda just bumped his head and died. Yes, he died.

My dreams are rather really weird… Honestly, I am not this scary/weird…

Kyasu said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I dreamed that the guy I like and I were best friends and eventually started dating. We fell in love, etc. But then we went on a “magical adventure” through the land of Oo. I’m not sure what to make of this xDD Haha

❣❣ℒαüяα_ℭαяℯṧ❣❣ said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I dreamt that my bf sat with me on a bench and we fed piegons :)

FrenchFry said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I dreamt that my ex was in town and he texted me to sneak out with him, so I did and he held my hand but I felt super guilty and did not want to be holding his hand because I have a current boyfriend, but I couldn’t pull my hand away from him.

Seagoat said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I dreamt I tore the skin of my face, but I was a different me like another me facing myself and when all the skin came off I was completly different person. I was hideous and disgusting and repulsive to look at, or at least that’s the last dream I remember.

mystical-being said 10 years ago:

Dreams… I love to dream. I feel like I’m a big dreamer, yet I don’t dream big. If I look from here and try to pinpoint what I last dreamt of. I honestly wouldn’t remember.

Apparently we forget almost all of our dreams as soon as we wake up. I usually keep a record of my dreams if I find it somehow related to reality. There are then those days which I forget and certain things throughout the day would trigger remembering dreams.

So looking back the last thing I remember dreaming of which I wrote was something unusual. It was on Thursday the 13th of March so it’s been quite some time… And surely I was bound to dream between then and now. But anyways this dream was about two people in my life, two which I can’t say that they are friends of mine or even more. I wouldn’t say they are close to me, but they are both friends with each other. It was school related. In the dream I was with this first person and he had to leave to attend some group meeting, later I left and planned on getting some food from the car so I’m walking in the carpark and I run into the other person. I don’t remember what exactly happened but he came along with me and that’s all I had written for that dream.

Quite unusual but there was some confusion going on in reality during that week with those two people. Looking back, I know that the events of that week triggered the dream. But to today it doesn’t mean much to me.

GracJack said 10 years ago:

Last dream I had was last night and its a repetitive dream solo yeah.

I’m a reporter or athlete (usually football) walking trough a big crowd and when I wake up I feel like I’m reallysmall and iI have to go to the bathroom so I have to go and a feel that the door is really far away when its only two feet away it feels like the ceiling going to cave and when I’m done in the bathroom Irun back to my room and jump in bed. The dream isn’t as weird as the after affect.

amlynn said 10 years ago:

My friend’s grandma runs over my dog with a lawnmower. Then she throws eggs at me and tells me she’s hidden my best friend. I find my bestie in her house buried under the refrigerator. We go back to my house where my ripped up dog has turned into jello and my family is reassembling him. From then on we have to store him in the refrigerator on hot days or he’ll melt…What does this mean???