No Worries ;) said 7 years, 9 months ago:

My dreams are scary. I mean, really scary. I see a mixture of the things that happened in my past and imaginative things that I think I deserve to have done to me. I see my cousin raping me, I see myself being chained and whipped, I see my friends being hurt while I scream at the people hurting them, while I try to stop them but can’t… I wake up shaking and sweating. It’s not fun.

The Curious One said 7 years, 9 months ago:

I’ve had nights like that before, no they are not fun at all. Don’t keep these thoughts in your head, tell someone or at least write them down, put them into a song, whatever works. If they continue or get repetitive tell someone you trust, or maybe consider getting professional help. Remember these things aren’t real, just dreams and that no one expects you to handle them yourself. pm me if you ever need to talk

No Worries ;) said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Thanks :) it’s so helpful to have such supportive people around me, I really appreciate it :D

Eva said 7 years, 9 months ago:

I dream the weirdest stuff you’ll ever imagine. I had a dream last week that I was a giant guinea pig that was kidnapped by a van full of cage-fighters. I wake up and I’m kinda just like,”Wtf mind…”

Deleted User said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Hahahah @evaw28 :’D.
Strange enough as it is, I’ve never experienced nightmares. Well not really, no. I think it was because I just refused to have them, especially after watching a scary movie. I just refused, it was silly and I meant that the movie is fiction and you are the one that makes it come alive or true, if you choose to.

I’ve only had weird psychological experiences, I’ve never heard of before. That happened when I was severely depressed though.. so that never happens anymore. That was scary, it happened when I was awake and doing every-day stuff, I was just weird and low on all. Food, water, love, confidence, sleep, energy, not a good combo if you ask me.

purpleunicorn3 said 7 years, 8 months ago:

theclearmind, we have the same situations here:)

GG said 7 years, 8 months ago:

I have the same problem too. A lot of my dreams or morbid and I end up waking up screaming or freaking out. I hardly get any sleep due to my insomnia and fear of having a bad dream