Red Sheep said 5 years, 3 months ago:

Ok, I know that the question is a little bit unreal, it’s impossible to stop having some types of dreams, so I would like to understand why I’m having them to stop. Because it creeps me out, it’s not something I would do in real, but I keep doing in my dreams, and I enjoy it (sometimes I’m near having a wet dream).

So, to reach the point, here’s the dreams I’m having.

In these dreams I’m a girl, sometimes with different features of me, but it’s insignificant. And I make love with them. I do all kind of dirty things with these girls, and I am the one that take the lead every time (sometimes they let me do them, sometimes I jump on them without asking, but both are the shy type).

I started having these dreams three years ago (four perhaps) and I was having them really often, then they just stopped for a while, I had them once in a while, it was rare, but they returned these days, and I don’t know what to do. I feel awful having these dreams. :(

Tomorrow said 5 years, 3 months ago:

The thing about dreams is that they are the subconscious speaking. Your subconscious can’t communicate in words. There’s a wonderful book called “Blink” that talks about how fast the subconscious is and the ways in which it communicates with you. The subconscious uses physical sensations, feelings, and dreams in order to communicate.

For example, there’s an extremely well to do stock exchange broker that talks about how he understands when to sell or when not to buy. When he observes an exchange, he pays attention to the sensations of his body and his back starts to hurt if it’s a bad deal.

I pay close attention to my dreams because it’s the only opportunity you have to really hear what your subconscious wants to say. Dream interpretation can be a great tool to understanding the message it’s trying to send you. Dreams will repeat again and again until something is done about the message or the situation changes.

I would recommend interpreting your dream in as much detail as you can remember. Once you know what it is your mind is trying to tell you, you can take action to act on that. You can adjust if you need to. Sometimes the subconscious just wants you to be aware of what you’re feeling and the moment you understand its message, the dream stops.

I’ve had dreams that were wild and crazy and a little scary but when I started to decode them, it spoke about how I’m feeling and the life situation that I’m in which is upsetting me deep down. Once I acknowledged that, it ceased. or sometimes it might tell you that you’re unhappy with so-n-so and maybe you should reconsider them and you can take action to distance yourself a little in order to ease your deep down emotional states. Sex dreams may be very disturbing, but they’re generally not about sex. They’re typically about things like life’s frustrations, feelings you might experience about yourself, etc.

Take a look here,

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=sex

Start by writing down all the words you can think of associated with your dreams. Everything that happened. Colors, objects, shapes, people, genders, actions, everything. Look all of that information up. Then link things together. Say you were driving a red hot rod. Red has a meaning. Hot rods have a meaning. Your mind merged those two elements on purpose, so merge their meaning together while you’re decoding the dream. Then start to look at the order of things that came. Remove anything that doesn’t feel right as far as meanings and keep things that seem to connect together and match what’s going on in your life right now. You’ll find that there’s an underlying message going on in the dream.

Red Sheep said 5 years, 3 months ago:

Wow, thank you so much for your exhaustive explanation, I do like searching the meaning of my dreams sometimes, I was just scared of trying to find out what is my problem with these dreams. But I guess that if I want to overcome them, I have to face the issue. Thanks again. :)

Tomorrow said 5 years, 3 months ago:

No problem lol. I understand, some things are intimate and a little intimidating, but generally it’s not about what it seems like. That’s the wonderful thing about the mind. It’s a catacomb of unusual expressions. And if you consider how fast the subconscious works… that it processes everything it takes in, draws conclusions, and makes decisions in the blink of an eye… it’s naturally a hellish amount faster than our conscious mind is. Of course it has all the answers before we do, IF we get to the answer weeks or months later.