imdown said 10 years, 2 months ago:

So I was sitting on the floor facing the fireplace. There was a painting hung above it of a huuge red desert, with a dark purple sky. The painting began to spread out of its frame and covered the walls i was facing, the sky expanded to the ceiling, the sand spread to my feet. I was in a desert. I looked behind me, there was my home, I looked in front, there was the desert. There was a single star in the sky. the star grew bigger and bigger and I realized it was a tiny hot air balloon made of paper, flickering in the dark. As it floated closer it sank next to me, and there was a dead sparrow suspended from the basket. It fell slowly to my feet and I looked back up at the sky. The whole sky was filled with flickering lights. All dead sparrows, suspended from a small paper hot air balloons. All sinking to the ground. I was surrounded by dead birds and dying fires. The whole desert was covered in lights and sparrows. I woke up.

FrenchFry said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Whoa, that’s intense. Dreaming of dead birds means that there is something disappointing you in your waking life.

imdown said 10 years, 2 months ago:

well, it was fascinating. i had the dream years ago but its still super vivid in my head.

FrenchFry said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Dreams like that are so interesting. I remember dreams like that, too. I remember a lot of my dreams actually…