Deleted User said 6 years, 5 months ago:

My biggest fear is being lonely and living my life alone. I had a lot of plans when I was a kid how my life will be right now but nothing of that came true. I’m scared that with 50 years I will look back at my life and realize that I have disappointed the younger me.

LoudnBlunt said 6 years, 5 months ago:

My biggest fear is losing myself. By that I mean my personality…changing myself due to society and its demands. Unfortunately, this days ‘modesty’ is becoming ‘old fashioned’ and ‘drugs, sex, deceptions and crimes’ are THE thing.

Hayden said 6 years, 5 months ago:

Two of my biggest fears are having a fire at home or somebody breaking into the house and murdering me.

Foziwi said 6 years, 5 months ago:

My biggest fear is never being able to love again.

LucasQNN said 6 years, 5 months ago:

either losing any of my best friends,my crush to hate me,or spiders(I also have a trauma with fire,but only when the fire is pretty close to my face)

Searinox said 6 years, 5 months ago:

Loss of control; losing touch with who I think I am.

Asphyxiated-Arson said 6 years, 5 months ago:

It’s funny. I crave attention and ‘love’ from others, yet I don’t want to be publicly noticed, to be thought of by others. I like to be alone but I’m scared others will forget about me. I want to stop living this life but I’m scared others will judge my decisions and make biased assumptions. I don’t know. Tarantulas are pretty fucking terrifying as well.

Jessica said 6 years, 5 months ago:

For myself, I am afraid of indulging in the company of others, really enjoying it, while they find it to be an obligation.
Also terrified of torture. I am not extremely afraid of someone walking up and shooting me or some other type quick death. More of locking me up and dragging out the pain. Worse still, not dying and living with the repercussions of general psychological torture.

Red Sheep said 6 years, 5 months ago:

I’m afraid of myself. It doesn’t seem so, and no one know that I could have such a fear. I’ve always accepted myself for my personality, my decisions, always, and even now, but sometimes I think that.. if only my creepy side would get out of my head, I could be a rotten person, and it scares me. And I’m more scared when just thinking about such things make me want to laugh out loud.

Exia said 6 years, 5 months ago:

My biggest fear is letting my insecurities turn me into a bitter asshole who will end up hurting someone I care about.

rubylemon said 6 years, 5 months ago:

rejection and being fully alone

cynicalgravy said 6 years, 5 months ago:

I’m very, very afraid of things that may be physically/mentally wrong with me. If someone rather unusual happens, I’m scared it’ll be something serious. It never turns out to be, but I always think that way.

okaymesaa said 6 years, 5 months ago:

probably having my limbs be ripped apart from my body…idk pretty cliche.

MaryLove said 6 years, 5 months ago:

MY greatest fears are rejection, being in a closed room, butterflies, crickets and cockroaches..

NotSafeForTwerk said 6 years, 4 months ago:

Honestly? That I am right…