subliminallysublime said 9 years, 11 months ago:

My biggest fear is having my heart torn into pieces by the person who had my heart shot with an arrow.

rik said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Being alone in life…!!!!

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

My biggest fear is dissapointing myself and others who believe in me and failure and rejection.

Being forgotten after dying and nobody attending my funeral. Also betrayal

tropikall said 9 years, 11 months ago:

My biggest fear is being a muslim, for nothing.
I understand that it may sound weird.
I’ve grown up in a muslim environment, including muslim family, muslim traditions etc. , but my mom never really taught me the basics. I never learned how to pray, I never learned why we fast etc. Recently my mom decided to completely convert to Islam but it’s causing me a lot of trouble.
My household never consisted of prayers and halal stuff. And suddenly it does.
I tried to keep my mom happy by ”converting” to Islam as well, but I just don’t understand a lot of things.
All the things I’ve learned at school, are false according to the Quran. Most of the things I stand for, are haram according to the Quran.
Because of my fear of God and my fear of the afterlife, I don’t want to become an atheist.
But if I did not have to worry about God, afterlife and my muslim friends/family, I would not be a muslim (I think). And I would not feel so conflicting.

So basically, my fear is being a muslim, for nothing.

My biggest fear is being alone. Not just by myself, but growing old with no friends or no partner around me.

Julia said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Probably a mix of rejection and failure.

Cosette said 9 years, 11 months ago:

not living life to its fullest

Sunny said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’m affraid of heights.

Progressing Positivity said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I fear not being me and living my life as I want to but like I’m gonna let that happen..ha!

DinoRaptor101 said 9 years, 10 months ago:

My biggest fear are doctors, they are dangerous they are reckless and usually they’re the cause of death. #phobia

Jaiesta Peart said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I fear of not being able to take care of my family members in the future due to sickness and not reaching my career goals. I am also afraid of severing relationships with people i care most about because i am too weird for persons to understand :/

Sozjustme said 9 years, 10 months ago:

My biggest fear is being alone. With people around I can put on this front that nothing scares me, and that I know exactly where I wanna be. When I am alone, the thoughts kinda haunt me.
And the dark, Bad stuff always happens in horror movies when its dark… I’m not taking my chances :P

Camille said 9 years, 10 months ago:

When I was a kid, I was always scared of the dark. Until I got older that I realized that it isn’t the dark that I am afraid of, it’s the fear of the unknown. And because of that, I fear the future, not knowing what lies ahead.

I also have the fear of embarrassment and being judged. In school, I was always really afraid of being called on, even when I knew the answers.

Jennifer said 9 years, 10 months ago:

- dying a virgin
- never been in a relationship
- embarassment
- alone
- and insects!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!