Ele@nor said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m afraid of getting old and die, its so weird because I’m 15.

Keenolina_16 said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’m afraid of loss… Or we’ll I guess being replaced. I have the greatest best friend in the world and i always feel as if ill do something to drive her away. And she’s just gotten a new boyfriend and I feel like she’ll just forget about me…

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

At Keenolia_16, I won’t worry about her leaving you completely. Because she’s going to need someone to lean on with her boyfriend troubles. Then you will gain insight on what to do and what not to do, so educational 101 boyfriend insight is coming next semester. Take care.

dhm said 10 years, 2 months ago:

im afraid of bridges and falling in love. bridges terrify me and i don’t know why, i mean im not scared of heights and i love roller coasters. falling in love however is easy to explain, i was raped and i don’t want to be dependent on someone who’s either going to hurt me or leave

MarjaElisa said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My biggest fear is probably loneliness. I’m afraid that I will never meet “the one” who I can talk to about anything and who will understand me completely. I feel so lonely at the moment, and I’m scared that feeling will continue for the rest of my life.

omaha0919 said 10 years, 2 months ago:

probably death, rejection, heights

Sophie said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’m afraid of becoming nothing. that nothing in my life will change and i will find myself bitter and angry for wasting days, but not being able to change anything because i go unnoticed and unremarked.

I also fear telling people what i’m thinking. If i showed them something too deep within me, what if they see how crazy i am?

MrsExtraordinary said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My future. Like, how I’ll provide for my future family and stuff…
I’m also deathly afraid of becoming sterile (did I spell that right?) at a young age.

@bitterbunny You are special. Even when others do not treat you the way you want them to, even if you may seem unnoticed, you have to believe that you are a wonderful being.

We all have our crazy side. We do not need others’ validation to feel like we are worth anything at all. You are beautiful, dear Sophie. And I do not have to meet you personally to know that.

CardiacLiberty said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I guess my biggest fear is the same as a lot of people – the dark side within me. And here’s the thing, I kinda enjoyed it. My mind is ashamed of it, but I feel like it’s part of me and I should just accept that. That’s probably the part that scares me, that I’m justifying my dark side.

Oh, and it’s biastophilia, by the way. I don’t really like to call it in simple terms any more so I’ll use the technical term… it’s not really that nice to throw that kind of word around.

NicNac said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My biggest fear is losing people. I have been in WAY too many situations where people have died. I’ve seen people die in front of me and beside me. I’ve lost close family, and true friends. I’ve saved a life; only for him to pass away shortly after(that is probably one of the WORST feelings). There’s a sense of guilt and shame that is inevitable with that.

My smaller fears are of failure and others not caring. But, I’ve come to accept those; they are apart of life for me.

Snail said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’m afraid that people will abandon me if they find out who I really am. I’m afraid that my true self is unlovable and dispensable.
That’s why when I find someone who’s special to me and who likes me, I get really afraid of opening up to them because I’m afraid I will lose them.

jereman said 10 years, 2 months ago:

my biggest fear is darkness.

It might sound stupid, but my biggest fear is losing my mind. I am afraid that one day I will not remember anything about my life, or just hallucinating things, or going insane, and it just don’t stop. I wish I could get over this.

HippieChic said 10 years, 2 months ago:

dying and not knowing if there is a heaven to go to or if there will be nothing but darkness..