Carina.M said 10 years, 3 months ago:

im most afraid of just existing. Not living life by going out and exploring the world and enrich myself in different cultures and not listening to peoples life stories. im afraid of dying a life im not proud of.

Mary said 10 years, 3 months ago:

My biggest fears are rejection, and what happens after death. I fear being rejected by my peers, friendship wise and relationship wise. I screw up everything good that happens to me because of this phobia and I hate it.
Death scares the shit out of me. It gives me panic attacks and I never know what to do. I don’t know how to be content with dying.

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I guess my biggest fear, aside from not wanting my children to ever suffer, would be going back on life support.

Katelynn said 10 years, 3 months ago:

My biggest fear would be, being alone. the idea of having absolutely no one is terrifying. I’m hardly ever along for a very long time. and I’m also afraid to die of drowning.

My biggest fear is to get involved in a relationship , give 100% of yourself and be ignored or left alone after all, to be replaced with someone else.
My biggest fear is to make the same mistakes I’ve done in the past.
My biggest fear is people who lie to me.
My biggest fear is that I actually don’t know where I’m going with my life.
My biggest fear is to care too much.
My biggest fear is that some I want to bring happiness for will be still upset.

I am afraid that I really am I bad person.

I am afraid that is why I still don’t have any friends or a mate.

I’m terrified that things will never be better, that I’ll be one of those who goes to therapy for years, is in and out of psychiatric wards but isn’t making any progress. I’m afraid I’ll have to go back to school, and I’m afraid I’ll never be able to go back to school. Also, I’m really scared of birds, especially ducks and gulls.

Annonn said 10 years, 3 months ago:

This is stupid, but: insects.
Being hated, being alone, being different from peers.
I am scared of the death of my loved ones, of myself and what I’m capable of sometimes.

I’m not afraid of being alone. I always think that maybe it’ll be better for me to be all by myself as I’m afraid of surrounded by people that never have their hearts and eyes for me for real.

I’m not afraid of death. I guess it’ll feel better to end this life for I’m afraid of enduring constant pain for a lifetime.

honestly, where to begin. im afraid to end up alone. im afraid to fail. im afraid of not knowing.

RDA said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Failing myself first of all, and then my family and friends, in any way.

Susan said 10 years, 3 months ago:

My biggest fear is my niece growing up and no longer believing how beautiful and smart she is because others will definitely try to put her down. My second biggest fear is not accomplishing my biggest goal – changing someone’s life for the better.

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My biggest fear is success in any aspect of life. All it means, is that I still haven’t reached the next step, according to every one else. Got a GED? Still not a college degree. Got an associates degree? Still not a bachelors. Got a date? That doesn’t mean girl/boyfriend. Got a job? Still not a manager or whatever. Etc.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Forever alone without the love i want.

Katie said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My biggest fear is the future and people. I’m scared about the future because I always seem to mess things up, and I feel like i’ll screw up my future somehow as well. I’m scared of getting stuck at a dead end job, and getting stuck in the same town for the rest of my life. Because I have a dream and I wanna try my best to fulfill it. And getting stuck in an apartment with a minimum wage job will not help my dream come true. I’m scared of people just because of the simple fact that I can’t socialize. I’m terrible at talking to others and i’m terrible at staying on topic. I also live in constant fear that everyone hates me, and that they hate talking to me. So I tend to talk to no one at all. I also get extreme anxiety in crowds.