Lilly said 10 years, 4 months ago:

no judging, no lying, just you and the world

Vivid Melody said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Probably rejection

AnonyMissAnn said 10 years, 4 months ago:

My biggest fear is that I will one day give in to my depression and commit suicide. I am not afraid to die, by any means, Ive wanted that for years. I am, however, I afraid of hurting my family and friends the way that my best friend did by committing suicide without me 4yrs ago. I want to find a way to healthiness and happiness.

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I think my biggest fear is being alone and rejection and I also fear failure.

DorkyTony said 10 years, 4 months ago:

My biggest fear is being all alone

Nina said 10 years, 4 months ago:

My biggest fear is missing out on something amazing.

i fear not making it in life
and the dentist

Today_could_be_the_day said 10 years, 4 months ago:

My biggest fear i think is the future. I fear everything about what I picture my future to be. I fear that because I am the way I am I’m going to make those things I’m afraid of happen. I fear a lot of things but I think this is one of my biggest fears.

Adrienne said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’m deeply afraid of failure. I have a lot of pressure on me to be perfect because I’m the first one in my family to go to college and with that responsibility it also puts pressure on me to succeed and be the best. I made it out of my first semester of college with a 3.5 and I made the Dean’s List, but I’m also competing to get into the Nursing program at our school, where you need at least a 3.6 or better and I only have one more semester left to get my GPA up. I don’t sleep at night until 3AM and it’s starting to mess me up a lot because I have an anxiety disorder. I guess the hardest thing is that no one in my family can relate to anything that comes up about college (and they have told me this).

during my last moments of life i want to be able to look back on life and say wow look it how far i’ve come, how much i’ve accomplished, how many life’s i’ve affected, and all the amazing things i got to do. SO i guess my biggest fear would be instead of these things looking back on life like wow what if…?

PlaceGame said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Being alone, death, and missed opportunities.

The Curious One said 10 years, 4 months ago:

For me (someone who has never been on a single date)being alone forever is a pretty big one.

Madison said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Im afraid of my little cousin growing up and being bullied because he has autism and im afraid that the other kids arnt going to except him and bully him…. and im also afraid of being rejected by my friends again…

Staceylou said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m afraid of love, I fell in love with my boyfriend and I’m terrified. My first love didn’t end well, as most don’t, I don’t want to hold those types of feelings for anybody. What if he takes advantage? I don’t want to be emotionally dependant on him. :

The Author said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Biggest fear… probably rejection. I also HATE sheer drops. Like, I don’t care how hight something is, as long as there isn’t a sheer rock face on it. Then I’m not so chuffed. Also, mushrooms make me feel all horrible inside. Normal ones, not magic.

I’m weird.