Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Since the group is called, “What are we afraid of?” I thought i’d actually make a chat where people can let out their fears and explain why if they want. ; )

I’ll go first..

I’ m afraid of everything. Of uncertainty, and especially of myself. Why, myself, because sometimes i forget who i am, and when i remember i wish i hadn’t.

theQuietNerd said 9 years, 4 months ago:

People. Talking. Making friends. Getting out there and finding people. It’s a new fear and I’m not to sure how to handle it.
Edit/ Dreamer: I know how it feels, the whole being afraid of yourself. It really holds one back from a lot of things.

Dan said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I don’t fear anything, except emptiness. except nothing. Im sorry, at this moment in time iv’e just completely lost myself, I can’t remember who I am or why I am or anything. I just can’t think… im sorry, not meant for this forum, needed to get it out somewhere

Flabby the Bunny said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Every living thing that has more than 4 legs.

JustMe said 9 years, 3 months ago:

That my parents may one day split up. Though recently I’ve learned thst despite the way it looks, it will probably never happen. I fear my the other me, my dark side, who’ll never listen to a thing I say. I fear what people talk about me, and I fear even more what they think about me. I fear ending up completely alone. The best chance I have is to become extremely successful since it’s EXTREMELY unlikely that I ‘ll grow up to be universally liked. But even my success is unguaranteed. Which is why I fear failure. I fear completely losing someone I loved, because I lost so much of him already.

sarah said 9 years, 3 months ago:

fear of losing myself in this black and white world. fear of loneliness, which is funny since i always feel alone.

DJ111 said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I’ve always been alone, but I fear dying like that.

Pippin said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I’m afraid of change, failure, and wasting my life.

philosophical bread said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I used to fear what other people think of me, now Im just bothered (so that’s a progress).

I fear Im never going to become a writer, like I’ll probably never be able to publish a book.

I fear Im never gonna be able to meet real friends, those who share same sentiments of mine being an introvert and nerdy and weird.

I fear Im not going to meet the love of my life before I turn 25 and bungee jump with him. (I also fear heights.)

Auspexel said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I’m afraid of walking up to girls

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

afraid of heights
afraid of being alone
afraid of falling in love because I’ve had my heart broken before
afraid of death
afraid that I’m not good enough for anyone
afraid that no one is going to be there for me when I need them most

mezmerizingmeh said 9 years, 3 months ago:

People changing. Loneliness. Never finding true love . Not achieving the future I want. Humiliation. Ignorance, and awkwardness lol

prettylittlebitz said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Life ane everything about it…..

Karacata Anam Cara said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Ending up alone. Something happening to my husband.

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Fear of my parent’s death .
Fear of Living an Awesome life.
Fear of Ghosts.
Fear of Lower Energies.
Stage Fright.

That’s it!