Indubitibly pulchritudinous said 9 years, 12 months ago:

I’m afraid of Metal Detectors ^_^

Red Sheep said 9 years, 10 months ago:

When I was little I had a serious phobia toward insects. I still have it, but less then before, even though it has worsened my fear of bees. I managed to stand around bees somehow, but right now I can’t even see one coming, I run away as fast as I can.

Another phobia that actually, no one around me knows I have, is trypophobia… ugh! I didn’t even know it was a phobia, I just remember that I didn’t like seeing lots of holes when I was little, but a few months ago I discovered a post on facebook (great place to know that you have a phobia), and I knew the name of this phobia under a photo of.. holes. I didn’t want to see..

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Before I was a teen I was dead scared of tall ceilings, kind of like being afraid of heights but the otherway around. I kind of grew out of it but I still get a little dizzy when I enter large buildings like a church or a great hall.

LoudnBlunt said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I am literally afraid of small animals and heights…Fainted when a dog came near me…its that bad.

P.S-Weirdly, I am content with big wild animals e.g, Monkeys, Gorillas,Giraffes, Lions etc.

itskelsie said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I absolutely hate elbows. Like when people touch my elbow or if they scratch theirs and you can literally hear fingernails against skin, it grosses me out.

Rabette said 9 years, 9 months ago:

1)Failing
2)Spiders
3)Heights

Soulfound said 9 years, 9 months ago:

*Cars scared me for a while. it was completely rational to me.
*I hate barbie dolls and china dolls. dolls.
*The feel of newspaper. I want to be ok with it but..even thinking about it makes me grind my teeth.
*the fear I’ll break my teeth without realizing it.
*the thought of romance makes me sick.
*The fear of living my whole life never changing anything
*the thought of letting someone in. then they destroy my little world.
*webcams and cameras left alone. I unplug mine when i use it and double check ones to be off.

Odd fact: im fine with blood. vomit. heights. spiders *had a pet one* and snakes *those too* I’m pretty much fearless with most things people hate.

MaryLove said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I love snakes but
I am scared of butterflies, crickets and grasshoppers.

Marina said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I have a fear of belly buttons! It sounds strange but I just absolutely hate them!

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Pagophobia – fear of ice/frost
Arachnophobia – fear of spiders/arachnids
Acrophobia – fear of heights. No, not just scared of them, I have an irrational fear of them, therefore it’s a phobia.

I’m also scared of mirrors, things that are bigger/out of scale from what they should be/normally are (that one’s complicated), and also very scared of needles.

An Incredible Machine said 9 years, 1 month ago:

-I’m afraid of getting in to a relationship, though I finally found someone I’m willing to put those fears aside for (you know, if I see him again, ugh.)
-Fear of relationships breaks down also in to the inherent fear of being hurt/abused by someone and not being strong enough to escape.
-Bees are horrifying, as well as any of their pointy-bummed cousins.
-Wet crumbs and dirty drinking glasses.
-Vomiting. See also, anyone who is inflicted with a stomach ailment, whether it be contagious or not, because they could puke around me and I’m not dealing with that.
-A recent fear I’ve developed now that I’ve spun out on the highway twice is driving on ice. Fuck you, winter. That is all.
-Trypophobia (I thought I was the only one til I looked up “fear of porous things” and there is nothing about what I found that is ok.
-I’ve always been afraid of not being aware of my actions, therefor I’ve been tipsy but never drunk and never, ever have been on drugs.
-I don’t particularly like mirrors in the dark. Maybe not fear level, but if I wake up and see my reflection it’s gonna creep me out.
-Freaky eye things. Like, if I ever need eye surgery, you might as well just amputate from the neck and call it a day. I can’t even put eye drops in.
-Flying, though I’m a travel addict, so the math doesn’t quite work out.
-Terrified of ever becoming pregnant. I don’t particularly like being around children to begin with, and I certainly don’t want to actually have to have one removed from me. (this could also be part of the relationship fear.)
-The sound of a phone off the hook.

1 I absolutely hate bugs and lizards..They either piss me off or creep me off.
2.Fear of heights:I can see through the windiw of an airplane,but not from my 4th floor terrace..its that bad that if there are no guard rails around the stairs,Ill climb like a turtle.
3.Fear of failure..Like all,I fear that highly.I want to be in the best, but before exams and all,I shiver pretty hard
4 Fear of Maths.Dont know where it counts.
5.Fear of drowning:I dont even close.my eyes during showers.It like as if someone’s pulling me underwater and I suffocate.
6. Fear of thunder and lightning.
7.Fear of speed.I dont know how I tolerate riller coasters.
8.Fear of socializing.It feels as if Id be humiliated due to my looks or slapped by someone(especially a girl) even if I say as much as a hello.

fear of failure, heights, insects and lays chips and anything resembling lays they must stay far away from me in order to prevent the feeling of bile rising to my throat, why are bugs all around me I will jump and get somebody to crush them for me those are the only things I hate around me once I crushed one with my bare hands ewww oh gosh it makes me teary eyed just remembering it:(

I’m afraid of death and something bad happening to those I care about. I’ve been very fortunate so far in life because I haven’t lost anyone important to me. The thought that someone I care about can be gone forever scares me and I don’t know how I’d react if something like that happened.

Other than that I don’t have any other fears or phobias. Except for big spiders, I hate those things! Small ones don’t scare me.

yusuf said 9 years, 1 month ago:

i’m really afraid of death, just thinkin about the day i don’t exist anymore freaks me out.sometimes, i can’t even sleep at nights because i’m afraid i’m not gonna wake up tomorrow. i’m always thinking about my death and imagining how i will die.