Daniel said 9 years, 5 months ago:

do u guys think it`s ok not to be scared of dying??
i mean, when its time its time you know..
if you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do?

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Probably kill, rape and pillage. What?

I think that people aren’t necessarily afraid of dying, but the sense of not having spent enough time on Earth and/or not making a mark on the world. I think people finally come to an inner peace though, if you tell them they will die because they understanding nothing can be done about it. Here’s a great TED talk regarding this idea: http://www.ted.com/talks/matthew_o_reilly_am_i_dying_the_honest_answer

Oh, and if I was going to die tomorrow. I would go around and thank everybody for being apart of my life.

Rhelena said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I am personally afraid of dying when I put some thought into it. But it should be okay to not be afraid, everyone is accustomed to certain things.. Death a certain way can be one of the things they’re okay with.

If I were to die tommorrow though, I would definitely go tell everyone that means something to me what they really mean to me. My brother, I love him so much even if I am a terrible little sister. My first crush and first ex(same boy), I am thankful to him making me into the little missy I am. People like that.
If I still have time in my day, compliment everyone I see on my way as I walk to go do a few of my favourite things. Head to a swimming pool, sing while walking, etc.
I just need to let people know what they mean to me before I go and how thankful I am to be in this world with them, it’s an emotional topic for me, honestly. I’d make the best of my time.

If my death day were tomorrow, I’d fly to Ireland and spend the rest of my day with someone I love dearly but have wronged. i don’t deserve their forgiveness

Toodles said 9 years, 5 months ago:

My answer to if I’m afraid of Death….is yes. Nobody yet knows by solid proof what happens [or won't happen] when you go through it [dying], & if it’s different for everyone. The Unknown is what scares me; along with possibly no longer having my life, everything about it, what I’ve always known & have learned from…suddenly not having any part to do with me anymore. At least that’s how I view it.

I really don’t know what I would do if tomorrow was my last day. I’d like to say I’d go through my bucketlist & whatnot, but in reality I probably would try to be as close to the few people near me as I could, & wish those whom I couldn’t see farewell somehow.

As for the question if I think it’s OK to not be afraid of dying. I personally believe to whatever puts the person most as ease who is going through it, is fine. If they are not afraid of Death, then that’s completely fine. After all, it will be their death that they will be facing head-on…not anyone else’s.
I don’t know if anyone really has the right to tell someone else how they should feel about that…but I’m sure there are some cases to which there should be an exception. I don’t know….too many scenarios with that to give a definite answer; but that’s my two cents.

fawn said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I’m not even relatively afraid of dying. Death is the great equalizer, it’s comforting to know that it is my outcome no matter what.

No matter what I do, good or bad, I will still die. It’s the one constant in my life out of many things that are crazy and disorganized.

I hope that when I die, my soul floats on in space.

If I knew I were to die tomorrow, I would probably spend as much time as I could looking at the stars.

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Sometimes when I consider wether I’m afraid of death or not I get filled with panic, at other times I don’t. I guess I’m a little afraid but it depends on my mood.

I guess the though of immenant death would scare everybody.and especially if you believe in a higher power you would know that you are going. To get questioned about your deeds on earth. And you would most probably try to right your wrongs and make peace with yourself .
I would spend the day praying if I were to die tommorow.

GBWest said 9 years, 5 months ago:

It is most definitely okay to not be scared of death. Just look at some of the Native American Tribes’ attitudes towards it. (And I must stress, SOME, not all…)

I am not scared of dying in the slightest. As for what I’d do if I’d only 24 hours left? Uh… No clue.