Ethan said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Claustrophobia in a sense because not exactly small spaces, but rather in not escaping to the outside world. i don’t like museums without a lot of windows because i feel like i cant get out…i feel trapped. happened after an experience which is too detailed to describe right now.

The Laughing Owl said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Aquaphobia. Got that one after nearly drowning 5 separate times. Now when I’m near a large quantity of water i get heavy breathing and panic attacks. The same if i get water poured over the back of my head while looking down.

Miza ツ said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I have acrophobia- fear of heights
and I have a fear of being alone. I dont know. I dont like it. I like it when i have ppl hustling bustling around :D

NoblePebble said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Hollowed out holes in floor

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

1. Being alone 2. Losing someone 3.Losing yourself

lulla said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Afraid of my loved ones leaving me for someone who is better than me.

Deleted User said 9 years, 6 months ago:

That this thread is actually a 1984-style information gathering about our worst fears so that the Ministry of Love agents could torture us more effectively.

Caiti said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I am afraid of styrofoam (It is strange, but terrible), letting down people I love, death, taking tests/failure, spiders, snakes, large animals, and of getting in an accident…I worry so much about what would happen to my loved ones if something happened to me, etc.

Some of these are irrational, but ALL of them are my fears…The anxiety in my life is strong, but I am slowly overcoming it. :)

Lilmonster said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I have the general anxiety. I feel like people are always judging me and my face gets hot and red when talking in front of people,I have claustrophobia, I can’t be alone(lest the anxiety comes back) but I think the worst is my fear of intimacy. I shy away from the simplest form involving it like compliments and hugs.

Ren said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I have a phobia of corpses which is really strange to me because corpses can’t actually hurt you. I can’t go to funerals what so ever because I panic.

I also have a phobia of ALL medical procedures. Even having my blood pressure taken. It’s always crazy high and my doctors think I’m going to pass out.

I’m trying hypnotherapy for it soon. I’ll try to let you guys know if it works out!

Blackhawks19 said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I am terrified of flying! I always think the plane will crash. Turbulence freaks me out, it is the most unpleasant feeling in the world to be thousands of feet in the air, nothing below you, and the plane shakes. I did find this free program online by a pilot to help with the anxiety of flying, but I still get scared.