ollie said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m petrified of deep water and/or open water, I can’t even go out on my friend’s boat. Dolls freak me the fuck out too, and I’ve got a weird one. I mentioned this in QnA, I’m afraid of anesthetics and numbness resulting from it. I can handle a limb falling asleep, but getting a Novocaine shot at the dentist is my worst nightmare.

Charlie said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Claurophobia – Fear of Clowns
All because I watched that Stephen King movie “It” when i was just a little kid…

Hemophobia – Fear of Blood
I can’t stand it if it’s real but I just love it when i know for sure that it isn’t…

Bathmophobia – Fear of Stairs
A quite traumatic experience for me ever since I was pushed down a stair case when I was in 4th grade…

Acrophobia – Fear of Heights
I’ve had this for as long as I could remember… This had absolutely no relations to my 4th grade experience…

Trypophobia – Fear of Small Holes
I have a absolutely no idea when or how i got this but every strand of my hair always ALWAYS stands up if I come across one or even if it was just mentioned… Don’t research this please… It’s not worth any curiosity…

Chrissy said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I have three terrifying fears:
Social situations, Airplanes and spiders

♡ SPiCa ♡ said 10 years, 8 months ago:

-All bugs… even butterflies except ants
Snakes
-Dolls (saw Chucky when I was 7 when I got up to get a drink of water at my uncle’s house while he was watching)

Shy BB said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I am extremely afraid of heights, especially on rollercoasters if they go really high up and drop almost straight down.

I am afraid of what happens after death (or the lack of knowing), not of dying itself. This constantly scared and upset me as a child and still kinda does now but I try to think less about it.

I also have Nyctohylophobia and Nyctophobia, I’m okay when in own bedroom (definitely no need for a nightlight or anything), only when I’m moving around the house in the dark that it bothers me and I just find woods/forest at night absolutely terrifying and would never dare enter or be in one at night, I don’t even like looking at it at night!

Quizcal said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’d say, if I were to suffer from any type of phobia, that it would be Nyctophobia- the fear of darkness. So say, you’re in a windowless bathroom and you turn the lights off. You can’t even see you hand! It terrifies me, though maybe I’m more scared of what can get me in the dark rather than the dark itself. Sleep Paralysis and the hallucinations that come with it made sure of that.

purplepoison said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’m afraid of realistic baby dolls and mannequins. They creep me out. My real fear though is a painful death. I’m not afraid of death itself because I know that it’s just a part of life, but I’m afraid of it being painful. I’ve had nightmares about different painful deaths. My grandmother, great grandmother and great uncle died of cancer and I know they were all in a lot of pain before they died. Maybe that’s why it scares me.

AttractingtheLight said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I have a serious case of Emetophobia which has also added on Agoraphobia into my life. I am currently in the process of getting rid of this silly phobia, it’s silly to me because I know a lot of people live day by day without a care for such fear. Please google Emetophobia for those of you that don’t know what it is, I just don’t want to put it on here and anyone suffering from the same thing starts to get a bit nervous or something.

xSpectre said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Thunder…I just have to get under a blanket in the fetal position and play music to try and ignore it

Spectrolite7 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

fear of being misunderstood and then ignored.

Amber said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Spiders and chainsaws.

Skittles said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I consider myself to have people-claustrophobia but I think that is called Demophobia, fear of crowds.

I also have a huge fear of falling. I’m not sure what the name of it is but I love heights, absolutely love them but the second I look DOWN I think that the fence might break or might slip or something bad.

And a fear of the dark. Not so much darkness but a fear of things that lurk in the dark. You just don’t know.

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I am very afraid of heights and also of not being nice enough to other people.
The last one isn’t really bad I think, because that means that I’m doing my best to be really nice to people :)
My fear of heights is a very annoying one, though!

aquirophobic said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Im afraid of, heights, what happens after death, cars, hospitals, cancer.

I guess I have ordinary fears except that I take it too far, I freak myself out so much I cant go to school sometimes because I’m crying or I refuse to drive anywhere and it makes me late to things.

Allison said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Stinging/ biting insects. I’m fine with spiders and the other ones, but bees, wasps, yellow jackets, horseflies… *shudder*
I think this comes from when I was in kindergarten, a swarm of yellow jackets came after me. I had 15 stings, and I’ve been terrified ever since.