Spectrolite7 said 10 years, 8 months ago:

i have a fear of babies… i try not to be so afraid but i still have the fear, i can’t deny it. I have other fears too but i’m so afraid of saying what they are.

Jay said 10 years, 7 months ago:

ARACHNAPHOBIA. I am so scared of spiders. All insects bother me but spiders take the biscuit. They have so many eyes… And legs.. And they’re all hairy and venemous and EW.

Shannon said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I hate spiders the most. I don’t like lightening. I think i’m afraid of sleep or something, because I hate going to sleep because my heart races when I try to sleep. It’s weird.

Jess said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I have social phobia. :P

I also have a phobia of numbness, which actually popped up very recently. About a year ago, I was watching a drama performance with my friends, and they decided to get up and leave, so I tried to follow them, but from the way I had been sitting my foot was 100% gone. Not only could I not feel, I also couldn’t move it, and so when I stood up and tried to walk forward, when I went to step on that foot, I didn’t know that it hadn’t bended up to a normal stepping position, but it was being dragged and dangling and I rolled in several times before falling to the ground and almost falling on someone.

Just the way my foot and ankle bent that day still sends shivers down my spine.

I legitmately thought I broke some bones, I didn’t though luckily. But now I’m scared of not feeling a part of my body, limbs especially, and I REFUSE WITH AN UNDYING PASSION to ever try and walk if I can’t feel both of my feet 110%.

Ray said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I have social anxiety. I’m afraid to leave my home or make eye contact with people. Scared of heights, and bugs with a million legs (Millipedes, things with 10+). Dying. Being touched. Places that have too much space, rooms without doors to close. And Little Space.

justmejilly said 10 years, 7 months ago:

My greatest fear is probably a pretty strange one. I have an extreme phobia of not being able to have children. I don’t know why, it’s totally irrational. My family history points me in the opposite direction, but I’m a very maternal person and the thought that I could not personally have a child is just really terrifying to me, and I honestly just don’t understand why.

SaraSue said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I have a few phobias but I’ve recently developed Astraphobia (fear of thunder and lightning) within the last 6 months or so. I don’t know how it developed and I don’t know anyone with the same fear so I’ve never been able to talk about it

DinoRaptor101 said 10 years, 7 months ago:

My fear is of humans, as species we will not survive.

Staceylou said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’m terrified of people, I never know how to talk, act or just never understand them. They are so unpredictable, someone who told me they loved me took advantage of me and left me alone to pick up the pieces. I’m terrified of getting close to anybody in case it happens again. I keep my own boyfriend at arms length and it makes me feel awful. Not a fan of: Injections, spiders, insect and the dark.

-Violet- said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’m terrified and scared of any type of loud sounds. I don’t know why, but I’ll be very frightened of those especially when there’s any thunderstorm. it’s really scary and I don’t know why, but I’ll always cry whenever that happens. I’m even scared when it’s in public because I don’t want people to see my crying because of silly thunder.

Selfcest said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I am afraid of dying, the most. When I go to bed and think about random things, I’ll almost always think about death and dying. These are sudden and unintentional, believe me. Its just that the thoughts creep up out of no where, and I can’t stop thinking about it. As I start to think about death and dying and aging, my body gets cold and my heart starts to beat harder and faster. Is this what you call me panicking? I fear not being able to live, and feel this sensation of being alive. I fear not having a mind once I die. Like, that’s it? I die? I just die like that? My existence and my consciousness is just cut? I want to be able to live forever and watch the world go forward into its bleak/bright future. I want to be able to experience every moment this world has to offer me , so I don’t want to die. If immortality was real, I would kill someone for it.

And that’s my phobia, I guess.

Casper said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Toilets. Oh my gosh it suck because I can’t use public toilets. I can barely manage my friends or my schools but automatic toilets scare me to death and when I my houses toilets back up, I have to make sure to empty my bladder well so that I don’t have to wake up in the middle of the night. If the light above the toilet is out I can’t use it and my mom doesn’t even recognize it as a phobia. She thinks its a petty fear from when I was four. What I remember is there was a toilet somebody forgot to flush in kindergarten and me and my third grade friends all used it and it overflowed. I got stuck in the stall and had to crawl under. Therefore I cannot go in bathrooms that don’t have a space a can crawl under. I was hysterical. It’s gotten better but every time a toilet clogs in my prescence, it gets worse.

MLG said 10 years, 7 months ago:

ever since I turned 16 my fear of planes increases every time I get on one. The last time I flew I cried the whole way. I don’t know how to make it better. I fly all the time and it never used to bother me until 3 years ago. Around that time a general fear of heights started developing as well and its really getting awful.

Beth said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Spiders! I don’t know what it is about them, but they just creep me out, and I can’t be in the same room as one.

Krys said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I have a horrible fear of flooding and bridges over water and of course drowning… I also have a fear of dying. When I think about it, I get panic attacks.