An Incredible Machine said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Alright. Tomorrow, I’m gonna attempt to solve the problem I origianally came on here to talk through. I’m freaking out and getting shaky just thinking about it, as stupid as it sounds, but here goes:

Some of y’all have probably helped me with this. Probably even on chat. Hell I’ve probably talked more about this to y’all than I’ve actually talked to the person it’s about. Anyway, there’s a guy I went out with in January who I like waaay more than I ever expected. I’ve always been horribly nervous of dating, so I’m suprised I even let myself go out with him to begin with. Trouble is shortly after that I panicked and we haven’t talked as much recently. I don’t entirely know what’s going on with him except he’s busy with his band. I’m hoping he’s still interested in me since he liked me before I even considered that I liked him. Anyway I’ve been nervous to ask him out again, even just as friends, partially cause I feel… idk… naggy being the one to text first, and partially because I’m dreading the possibility he might say he’s already going out with someone else & my fears that I waited too long will be realized. Ideally I’ll catch him on one of his breaks from class tomorrow, but if not I’ll have to try texting him. (I just hate handling stuff like this through text, but hey. I can’t keep thinking about what could happen and not act on it.)

i don’t know if I’m posting this to talk myself through it, ask for advice, ask for well wishes or what, but here it is. I just know if this goes well, I’ll feel so much better than I do now, and if it goes badly… well at least maybe I can stop obsessing and worrying that I ruined this chance. Just, ugh if it goes well I’ll be so happy.

Paramount Cast said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Good luck!

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

It will be fine it will surely work out for you and its great you are taking action. The worst that could happen would have been if you never took action, because its the sure way to miss out on anything that could have been. So you go girl or guy:) Go get that guy!

An Incredible Machine said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Thank you! :) (@Journey I’m a girl btw :) )