Rain said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I have a huge collection of movies that I always keep increasing. Currently I have over 5000 movies. Lately I haven’t been watching movies often. Usually just one each week or something like that, it depends if I feel like it. In the past I used to watch a lot of movies though. I keep a list of all the movie titles that I have. My list is alphabetically, because I like to be organized like that. It’s also because with having so many movies, sometimes I doubt whether I do or don’t have a movie yet, so then I quickly search through my list to check it. I watch almost every genre, besides horror. Comedy is my favorite genre. I also watch romantic movies, action movies, sci fi, drama, animated,…

How many movies do you have? Which genres do you like?

Jaloopy said 9 years, 2 months ago:

@little-angel-2 5000?!? I’m jealous!! My collection isn’t even a tenth of that! I guess the only excuse I can use is that I am only a teen…anyways, if I had to take a rough estimate on how many movies I have in a collection, I’d say maybe 100ish as of now. I usually am into suspenseful and gritty movies, with my favorite genre being crime and mob movies like The Godfather, Goodfellas, The Departed, etc.

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I lost track, but it should be in the hundreds. 5000 is just crazy, haha. My favorite genre is definitely drama.

A couple favourite movies that come to mind: The Shawshank Redemption, The Last Samurai, Stay, The Prestige, Office Space, The Dark Knight.