The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 10 months ago:

@n0ndescript I second that, I’ve done marathons of the extended editions plenty of times! Such great films.

Deleted User said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Zeus said 9 years, 6 months ago:

V for Vendetta

Deleted User said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Ghostbusters, Suckerpunch, and an oldie but goodie….The Manchurian Candidate (the old black and white, sorry Denzel)

Nick said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Fight Club, Shutter Island, Iron Man to name a few

trappedtraveler said 9 years, 6 months ago:

The Sound of Music :D

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

The Other Woman (the new one), Labor Day (although my first time watching it was a few days ago..), The Women, Dogma, What Lies Beneath.

trippyx said 8 years, 10 months ago:

i really like the movie arashi no yoru ni, its super cute and makes me feel happy

Red Sheep said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Honey. :D It’s the only movie that if you ask me to watch after I already watched it, I would say yes! And Final Fantasy the Spirits Within (I’m really fond of this movie, each time I see it I’m always excited).

goodmood said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Scarface,Titanic ,WALL·E .

Devereux said 8 years, 9 months ago:

For me, it has to be the Ghostbusters films, the first two Karate Kid films, (the third just didn’t interest me), oh and of course The Goonies.

A little more serious though, Shawshank Redemption. It’s weird because you feel just as cooped up as they do during the course of the film, and to some degree feeling like that in your own life, then at the end you feel that overwhelming freedom and that ‘light at the end of the tunnel’ along with him. That may just be me though :P But yeah, Shawshank is another one I can never get bored of :)

Kianna P. Carter said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Kill Your Darlings

KC: said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Life as a House

frenchtoast said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Short Circuit

Deleted User said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Spider-Man 2.