kpcabrera said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Society has changed already.. its a shame that society has become cold hearted! social media has changed everything. Facebook has changed everyone. I guess for me this is the worst years of my 21 years. I guess things will never change. sure for that Obama is ruining our country. Greedy Obama needs to get out of the united states! I’m sorry to say this but its true.

lyndsay said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Society has become more cold hearted because we are so used to seeing shootings and disasters on the news every day that it doesn’t surprise us anymore. We expect these types of things. But i also think it makes us appreciate when we actually hear good news in the media also.

I think its funny that youre singling out one president out of the few that are actually at fault too. This started years before he was even in office and he has had to come in with what was left by the men before him and work with it.
*cough* BUSH *cough* Just to name one. This didn’t start with Obama but it certainly won’t end with him either. If you think being the president is easy, you do it.

lyndsay said 9 years, 8 months ago:

This video may also explain one thing about the president that most people seem to be complaining about