Hayden said 8 years, 5 months ago:

@anon556

So I saw… Unfortunately. Moderation says they’re still cleaning up the mess, though. They probably won’t quit spamming the way they have been, but hopefully moderators keep on their tails.

And it’s over.

Thank you to the moderators for coming around and taking care of the issue. Hopefully now things can get back to being mostly normal.

BlahTherapy Moderation said 8 years, 5 months ago:

We thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve these issues and we regret the extremely painful time that it took to figure out a solution.

@blahmoderator1

It’s no problem. We understand that you do your best, and I’m just glad that things are taken care of now.

Dan said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Hey Everyone! Returning member here making a return after hearing the tremendously epic news that we’re finally winning the war against spam! ^_^ . I was just curious as to what happened to the Q&A Section?

@chrono-danny

Great to have you back, Dan! ^-^
You can still access the Q-n-A by going to http://blahtherapy.com/questions/ but the ability to ask questions has been disabled due to the spamming that was happening in it.
I’m not sure what their plan is, but I’m assuming they’ll bring it back once they’ve deleted all the spammers’ accounts. Let’s hope that’s what’ll happen, anyway.

Perhaps @blahmoderator1 has an answer to this?