Staceylou said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I think I may have messed up for good with my boyfriend. We’re in a long distance relationship and we couldn’t be together for Valentines Day. I did ask him the day before if we could Skype, he said yes.

I had a bad day today in counselling and I was looking forward to that Skype call. He told me then later on in the evening that he was going out drinking with a friend.
Of course, I was upset. I really wanted him to talk with me, it’s ended up now as an argument and I’ve been told to fuck off.

I think I have valid reasons for being upset, I just always cause an argument and I fear that he’s going to leave me after this.

It was never meant to get this far, I just want to call him but he’s not replied to my last text, and I don’t want to push him.

I’m useless, I’m pathetic and I needed to blow off steam.

rinseandrep said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Sorry to hear that. When we can’t manage to spend a normal day on a holiday with our partner, it sucks hard. Makes you realize you are both too involved in your drama to snap out of it. :/ I hope you two make up and do another day what was meant to happen today.

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

There’s no such thing as a useless person every soul has a purpose and we are all part of the “tree of life” that makes up the fabrics of the universe. A Life is a beautiful thing that cannot be mimicked or diminished but merely passed on to another state of manifestation. You are awesome, you probably just have a hard time because of the bull shit in the values of society today due to corruption with the brain washing media, dogma, and today’s social standards. Also Your boyfriend honestly doesn’t sound too great, you should try to converse with the people that you bump into whenever you’re doing the types of things that make you happy. Whenever you keep a positive mindstate your third eye will sort of guide you to the people that are meant to be in your life! I hope this has helped :)