Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Danyell said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I understand what you mean. I get like that too, except it’s more like that than it is normal. I hate it when people get on my case for it, and considering I live with my mother, I cant really escape it. I HATE it when I try and express these things to people and they just constantly try and tell me what to do, or tell me that “Well no one WANTS to do those things, but you HAVE to.” They just don’t get it, and I don’t know how to explain to them that not only do I not WANT to do things, but it almost feels like I”m INCAPABLE of doing them. I know you understand what I mean, it’s hard to explain to people that “You can’t just do something, it’s not like laziness where if you get focused it gets better.”

Sorry for talking all about myself, I just kinda figured by your post that you’d get upset at advice on what to do, as I would in this situation.

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

@ladyknas

No, it’s okay. Feel free ^_^.

It’s very difficult sometimes, even though someone might mean well. Don’t worry about making me upset! I’m always here to listen if it would help clear some of your frustration :) .