kbd2005 said 9 years, 6 months ago:

It wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t attract these miserable people too. I swear, I’m surrounded by degenerate assholes. I have to take the bus and you should see the people who get on there. I’m at my wit’s end. I have no idea what to do anymore. On top of it, my sanctuary, the coffee shop I’ve been going to, has been ransacked by this idiot 20 year old who stays there all day without buying a drink, sucking up the wifi and the good chairs. I fucking hate him and wish he would die. Then I get on the bus to go to another coffee shop and there are homeless, smelly, toothless poor people on the bus. Fuck this shit!

Deleted User said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Welcome to human society, if there are good things, then there are sure to be bad things to come along. Nothing here really is absolutely perfect. From your perspective, it seems that you complain a lot about the things that are bad in your life. It’s not like we can get super powers and use them to achieve our goals. The “miserable” people you talk about, I don’t know if you mean that they are depressing or annoying people. But I’ve dealt with people on my bus who try and break my hand to shut me up. It seems like a big thing at the moment, but after time has passed, you can look back and see that it was barely anything at all. I think that if you start treating people nicer than they are, you can change your situation. It probably sounds crazy to do that, and “unfair” to them, but trust me, your own way of seeing things can get better more harmonious. About the sanctuary…woah that was pretty big on that man. I know hate feelings, makes you want to harm them until they feel mercy. Don’t get upset over minor things, just try not to let them bother your mind and you can focus on other things. I always think about satisfying others’ interests at my school(giving someone a chair to sit, buying them snacks, etc.) and it doesn’t bother me because I don’t care about my own comforts, in fact I feel happier to make someone else happy, and this is how most people are nice to me.