Rain said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Maybe you could put the things you use to do it somewhere where you can’t see them, I don’t know whether it’d be going too far to use a lock for them so it has to be more of a conscious effort to get to them and using that between each time you use it as I realise it’s not really possible to just stop right away. Just ideas, I realise they might not work, and covering them so that you don’t see them so much and they’re not a constant reminder? You want to stop though, and that’s a start, all things start from these beginnings. Does ice work for you? I realise some people use that. Maybe talking this through with the psychologist could help you find other ways to stop. You can get through this, lovely.

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Get a calender. Every day you don’t cut put a big check on that day. Anytime you feel like cutting look at your calender and see all the progress you’ve made, it might help you put the knife down. Treat every cutless day as a victory.

Determination is the choice between what we want now and what we want most. You can do it.

wingsofeagles said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I need this too. Thank you. <3

wingsofeagles said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Yeah. Clean since October. Hopefully it stays that way.