Charlie said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I realize that if I want to ever have a partner, someone to live with and share my life with, that I’m going to need to get over this some how. I don’t think I’d stop loving my partner, but I wouldn’t want to have sex with him if he ever did that around me, at least not for a long while until I can forget. I’ve tried not to let it bother me and just stop being so uptight but it doesn’t work. Everytime I’ve ever brought this up with other people, I’m met with vitriol, judgment, and sometimes even shunned because I give off the impression of a ‘pretentious snob’. As if it’s some kind of mortal sin to not find bodily functions like that ‘amusing’. I’m honestly not trying to come across as a ‘pretentious snob’ but no matter what it always comes off that way. I just don’t bring it up anymore and pretend to laugh when someone tells a fart/bathroom joke now. I hate that people are actually angry with me for not reacting the way they want me too about this. They could just say “Hey! Not everyone has to think this is funny, it’s cool man, no big deal.”….but nope.

Charlie said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Okay I totally messed up, there was a lot more information. I originally meant to post this in the Q&A and thought maybe it would be more appropriate here so I cut & pasted and most the info was cut off. Sorry of the confusion, if anyone could tell me how to delete this or someone could delete this for me, that would be great. Thanks!