CatWithScissors said 9 years, 8 months ago:

After having many people stop talking to me online without even giving me a reason or a goodbye, I found someone who I thought truly cared. We’d spent up to 8 hours in Skype calls, just…talking, about everything and anything. She said to me that she’d fallen for me, and that she didn’t care about some of the faults on my body because it was on me which is perfect. Now she’s apparently got a boyfriend who’s also long distance and I don’t have a clue what to do now.

DarthBunny said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Augh! :( That’s the worst, betrayal. I’m so sorry this happened to you. Being led on and then having someone do that to you is beyond hurtful, but please don’t let it ruin your trust in others. I know it’s hard but trust me when I say, what goes around comes around – she’ll get her’s and she will realize what she missed out on.

Unfortunately in life there are just, what my brother call’s, shitty people. Who will say one thing and make you feel so special just to leave you in the end with no goodbye or anything. It happened to me recently with a man I also fell in love with, we were so involved and then one day I go to drop off his birthday present just to find out he took another woman out on a date. Destroyed my trust completely. But in these moments of hard times, you realize who to trust and who not to – and in the future what signs you will look for in order to prevent being associated with people like this. I wish I could say something to make it better but there are no words to help when you’ve been hurt like this. All I can say is, find something you deeply enjoy and try as hard as you can to build yourself and make yourself stronger. And remember, karma gets everyone. She’ll get what’s coming to her for what she did to you, but until then stay as strong as you can and know that there are people who will never betray your trust or do such uncalled for things against you.