Ryan said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Don’t know where to go anymore or what to do. Lost and afraid of life, tired of running into all of the scum of humanity. Even on this site people are shit.

So tired of living for nothing. Can’t make friends, always abandoned no matter how hard i try.

Why should i even bother?

Deleted User said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Making friends is definitely something that’s not as easily done as said, I’m sorry to hear you’ve been abandoned by them. People tend to come and go out of other people’s life, but sometimes there are a few that stay, which is hard to believe when your experience has been that way. Is there any way available to you that you could get to know new people through? You ask why you should bother, although there’s also all of the possibilities of things that could happen if you do, the future isn’t always as dark as it seems to be and feelings of being lost won’t last forever. Getting professional help in dealing with these thoughts and emotions might be an idea if you don’t already. Life can have things that are challenging that might encourage fear, but a lot of things can be overcome with perseverance, even though at times that’s bound to be hard. There are people that are unkind/intolerant and there’s bad apples everywhere, unfortunately even on sites that are meant for helping people, but each of these people are a drop that forms part of a whole ocean and not necessarily a reflection on humanity as a whole. Although I agree that people can be absolutely horrible, there are times where kindness is more prevalent.

Ryan said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Things have been this way for more then a couple years now and I’ve tried everything i can possibly try. Can’t afford professional help and really don’t think it would do me much to begin with. Just at my breaking point now and what’s worse is my future will be even worse.