Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I’m 16 and have had a lot of horrible things happen in my life. From my best friend taking her life right in front of me, to car accidents, to house fires, to my parents filing for divorce and splitting my entire family. Anything and everything bad has probably happened to me. But nothing can even come close to a few weeks ago… On January 21st, my life took a terrifying turn (again). The night before, my ex boyfriend (we broke up and that’s what caused the fight) and I got into a huge fight that ended with police being called and separating us. The next day, my sister and I were walking to the store when I noticed something behind me and didn’t really think about it too much. I turned around and got thrown to the ground, hitting my head on the concrete sidewalk. The next thing I knew, I was being beaten by him and a bunch of his thug friends with baseball bats and other weapons. Then I had a semi-auto shotgun aimed directly at my head, less than a foot away. My ex told my sister that if she even dared to try to save me, he’d blow my head off. She ran and called the police and paramedics as I was unconscious (still being hit by a lot of objects). I was flown by helicopter to the hospital and woke up about an hour later in the Intensive Care Unit. I have 21 broken bones, have had three concussions, and will be spending another month in the hospital. My ex then took his life two days after because he didn’t want to go to jail. He was such a psychotic coward and I literally fucking hated him but he forced me to date him. I’m thankful to be alive. I can’t thank the paramedics that spent three hours trying to revive me enough. I don’t understand why people choose to do awful things to others. I’ll be suffering for a while, but at least I’m alive and I know he can never do anything to me again. I’m literally fighting (and failing) to stay alive.

niceguywhojustmightruletheworld said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Well Christine it’s hard to understand, why things happen, but, in time you will understand … for now i want you to know I may not have been where you are but, there’s much more to live for and to grasp than we might expect, for each of our own we may choose to lend a hand or not, so here’s a start, my name’s Chris and life is about finding those who can deal with the way things are, yet understand they don’t have to be that way, we can make it better, I can always be there as a friend, if u choose: https://www.facebook.com/your.fentonmarshall

It won’t get better, so don’t even try

I don’t have to, that’s why we have music:

Not going to listen to that.

Don’t you think I’ve tried helping, and failed over and over, but it’s in failure I find more to be part of … there’s not much but, I get better with every person I have to let go, because it’s when I try that, I am finding out just what is holding me down… sleep, well!!

I can’t sleep

You have no clue about reality, we are living in eternity, if you kill yourself you’ll be doing it for ever over and over again. It’s called eternal damnation.

You ask yourself why are we here, well our future will determine that, our future determines our minds, it’s what my mind can control and unlock. So is it that hard to accept, …

@christinexf, you certainly have had your share of fucked up circumstances. You have truly amazed me by being able to write such a coherent and cognizant vent while on as many painkillers as they must be pumping into you. I remember when I awoke in the hospital with a small caliber gunshot to my side (it went straight through the fatty part without hitting anything vital), a broken nose, and some stitches under my eye, it was weeks before I could even remember everything that happened. Even today I’m not 100% sure of everything that I remember being fact. So I’m not going to tell you that everything will be rosey with rainbows and ponies. But I will tell you that as long as you are alive then you have some control over yourself. You can choose to wallow in pity or you can heal and move on. The choice is yours. I wish you all the best and hope that you don’t wear too many scars, the visible and the invisible kind.