hatsune miku said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I’ve been having a bad experience with this website so far.

First of all, the listener I was paired with was sarcastic and rude, which I do not need when I feel down -_- . I’m usually sarcastic, but if others aren’t feeling great, I tone that down around them, or only use sarcasm to cheer them up as humor.

Then, I tried to be a listener, because I usually give advice to other people online, and on other therapy websites, The venter kept asking me for advice, and blamed everything they’re doing on me. They just keep fighting with me and won’t even listen to me, yet they ask for advice. They just keep putting themselves down, mainly to attack me so I have to put insane effort to make them be quiet. At the end, they just disconnected, so all my hard work and advice was gone to waste. They weren’t even specific, clear, and asked for my advice, which really shouldn’t have been asked for in the first place as I believe Blah is for venting, and for support and empathy. -____-

Then, I decided to ask a question on this forum. I’ve been noticing the Q&A feature is a little slow, but it fixates me that other questions asked AFTER mine get much more responses, and activity compared to mine. I haven’t even gotten a single response, and I am seriously in despair,

I feel like people on Blah think that my situation is was too deep, that I cannot fix it, people hate me for what I did, or they have literally no experience and can only answer the easiest questions…

I understand it takes time for a question to be answered, but I like getting different opinions, and usually the listeners don’t know how to empathize with me, and they judge me.

Do people really hate me on this site? Am I that unattractive villain in anime nobody likes? ._. I love and care for you all, for whatever you are going through, but it seems like not many return the favor.

Deleted User said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Well first on the Vent/Listen Chat I’ve heard that people don’t always go there for the venting or listening. I have only been a listener once so I can’t say from experience if the chat is any good. Second, about the Q&A I think some people might just be scared to give advice sometimes. I know I am. I’ll be honest, I read a lot of the questions on here but I don’t give any answer (maybe on some rare occasions).

As for your question in the Q&A, I did read it and since no one has answered it I’ll just give you my opinion on here. You’re not a bad person but you should probably go therapy or if not then maybe find someone who can help you.

Michael said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I see an answer on your question, not sure how long ago it was done, but it is there. Sometimes questions get missed too, especially if you post during working hours of the day, I never saw yours at all and I usually see most of them. In regards to the venting/listening feature, well, you have to try to realise that the people that use it are usually not qualified in any way to give advice, listen and/or aren’t there for any of those reasons and just plan to troll you. If you honestly want someone to talk to, then you’re best asking on here in an update. It’s not that people don’t care either but sometimes people just don’t feel they can answer something and make it satisfactory for you.
If you’re really after some advice though, drop me a private message and I can help out wherever possible – no guarantees though.