Deleted User said 6 years, 8 months ago:

@rinseandrep
You can try and edit my posts before others lay eyes on em but you wont take the sting out these words before I say em. Cause aint no way ima let you stop me from causing mayhem, when i say ima do something i do it! I dont give a damn what u think. So f*ck blahtherapy, feed it beans, its gassed up if it thinks of stopping me. Ima say what i set out to say and all those mods who look down on me, im tearing down your balcony!

rinseandrep said 6 years, 8 months ago:

Please do.
I don’t like your verbally abusive comments, the cruel fat shaming, I don’t like how you limit their exposure to the community, coward, by hiding the activity in the feed, and your face when you are ready to tear down people who have the balls to show their face for how they look, and I don’t like how the moderation is handling the situation by finding out how much being abusive is ok and what’s the line where “oh no, now that’s too much”.
So, go for it.

@rinseandrep
Go back to reddit you mouth-breathing neckbeard.

Angel Demon said 6 years, 8 months ago:

@arcadium cool, I like Eminem too. Do you have any more originality to share with the people here?

If you’re posting comments that are abusive in nature, and then getting mad because you can’t do that freely on here, then head to another site where you believe you will be able to get away with it. Your problems are not greater than any other person’s problems, and nothing grants you the right to be abusive to others in any manner.

Oh for the love of God,this is a site for helping people out! Do you think starting discriminatory threads and making abusive comments is helping in anyones “therapy”? Sorry dude even Eminem says it in his OWN album. Not on an online therapy site.Please stop taking out your anger on the mods and other members, they have done nothing to you.
-sincere request

BlahTherapy Moderation said 6 years, 5 months ago:

The Vent It! forums are an excellent resource for getting out those nasty feelings that just won’t seem to go away, but users are still accountable for flagrantly abusive topics.

@rinseandrep The amount of abuse tolerated by Moderation is zero.