nobody said 4 years, 10 months ago:

just hate that im all alone due to being different from “normal” society, wont allow me to have friends due to every one just wants to misjudge me but actually im a pretty nice guy but no one friggin cares, just feel like I just don’t belong in this world fulled of judgemental “normees” I know I have a problem with saying to much so ill rap this up, till the day society will accept those unfortunate to live with this crippling disorder stuck in my room waiting for such day

Raheet Ababwa said 4 years, 10 months ago:

Wow, man. Judge-mental people really push my buttons. I can’t even imagine how it must feel when everyone judges you because you’re autistic. Not everyone is as blind as the people you’re talking about. Just know that there is hope, buddy.

cleck said 4 years, 9 months ago:

I completely understand were you are coming from(Aspies Unite). Thing is I suffer from autism as well and I completely understand how it feels. Society likes to put labels on peoples heads and say they are “Something different” and get everyone to believe that it is true. Never change who you are as you are smart and talented in your own way. what is one thing you really like to do. ie sports, computer work, science etc… find what you are really good at and focus on that. But never let anyone tell you that you are a alien, or a creature or anything like that as you are not. you are a human just like me and everyone else. :) if you ever need to talk just drop me a msg. I am always open to talking

sohailkhatri said 4 months ago:

She told me that years ago in the ethnic community the wearing of a fashionable church camo hats and gloves was a quality that was to be expected in a woman. It did not matter how elaborate or simple the hat was.

sohailkhatri said 3 months, 1 week ago:

I am impressed. I don’t think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. hats