Varys said 8 years, 1 month ago:

Ok, I just need to vent it somewhere.
I propose myself as a listener and I’ve just run into FOUR troll-venters.
Are these people really serious?! Do they think this is some anonymous-fun-chat?! Why the F*** can’t they just leave this place alone with its original purpose: helping people through listening?!

I just can’t stand it, really.

Deleted User said 8 years, 1 month ago:

Aww, you need a hug, dont let them trolls get to you!
When they get to you, thats when they succeed!

TheStarsAreFalling said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I can’t stand it, either. I almost gave up on the site because of one troll. They were so harsh. They kept calling me stupid and a worthless human being, and in the moment I didn’t realize it was a troll, so I pushed forward in trying to help. I just want to help people. :(

anchorsaway said 8 years, 1 month ago:

Ugh! I know that feeling! I only JUST joined this page- I used to use compassionpit all the time as a listener but they took that one down a while ago ): but anyway, yeah, my first venter was a troll. Not the best introduction to the site but I won’t let a troll ruin my experience here, especially if I end up making someone’s day one time (:

Haters gonna hate!

Keep your chin up (:

Progressing Positivity said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I totally hear you, trollers suck big time. Feel like just lining them all up and and causing a slap domino but I’ve also met great people who I became friends with (outside the chat), so that’s always a motivator

Varys said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I feel you all. What upsets me the most is the fact that this should really be a positive website and people who really need help risk to give up on this because of useless troll. It’s not the troll itself, it’s the purpose of the site being betrayed that annoys me.

Well, there’s no other way than shut down the troll-chat (after a polite ‘goodbye’, of course) and wait for someone serious, I guess.

Thanks for your understanding ^^

diana said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I hate it when people are like this , seriously , others are trying to help and this guys or girls are just bullshiting all of us when real people want advice they are wasting our time for nothing.
Today a girl said she was sad cuz she her mum wouldn’t give her a louis vuitton and that she lives in hollywood but is afraid to say it cuz she is afraid her I.P will be traced , like wtf