Ruhoodenough said 8 years, 3 months ago:

I’m white, coming from a family of Italians and Irish. I believe there is a higher power. But i don’t believe there is a heaven setting. To die, you don’t just forget all the evil or bad, it would come with you. No one place or one thing can be all good, its impossible.

Deleted User said 8 years, 3 months ago:

I’m 1/2 french and 1/2 polish. Raised a catholic. Looking for more answers to the difficulties in the world I’ve spent many hours reading and studying the bible. I don’t attend mass but I have a really strong belief in religion. I’ve received too much help.. mathematically impossible.. to not think there is a higher power that cares and helps everyone of us if we believe and ask for the help. I’m open to any conversations on this subject.

JoeVI said 8 years, 3 months ago:

@Gail, this whole group is also based on education. So, when I believe I have accumulated a good enough amount of data (which will be soon) then I will post a new topic to start the ball rolling on a more in depth communication about the individual cultures that have participated in this discussion.

Sentinel said 8 years, 3 months ago:

I am about as white as can be, Canadian born but holding ancestry in Finland and Scotland.

I identify as an atheist, but the only condition for militancy is when I believe my rights, or the rights of others are at risk. At the end of the day though, the truth will win the day; I am open to what that truth might be.

Chwati:) said 8 years, 3 months ago:

Hello!
I’m Indian and I’m Hindu. I’m not ritualistic but I am religious. It’s tough to believe what we haven’t seen but I still think it is important to have faith. :)

I’m mostly white (ancestors were of Irish and German descent), I’m also a quarter Mexican. Somewhere in there is supposedly some Apache Native American, but I usually drop that one to sound ~fancy~

I was raised VERY Catholic. I no longer practice any religion, but I do have beliefs in a higher power or energy. I just don’t claim to know very much about that higher power. I’m super open-minded and I respect people of every belief system.

Nadssxo said 8 years, 3 months ago:

Hello!
Im african and arab :) , but i’ve been born and raised in the middle east. (where im currently living too)
As for my religion, im a muslim.

I’m a White, North American born to European immigrants of a specific background, and raised as a Christian. I’ve been an athist since high school, and I haven’t looked back. I reject religion because of the suffering in my life and in the world.

What caused me to leave was the Christian requirement to turn the other cheeck whan attacked, and to forgive or love your enemies.

That ain’t ever happening.

Diana said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Hi, nice initiative! I’m white (Romanian) and an agnostic atheist. About the (non)religious views, I’m not in the mainstream of my culture though – there are a lot of Orthodox Christians here and that religion was taught to me from kindergarten all the way to high school …

Deleted User said 7 years, 11 months ago:

I’m a complicated ethnic mix of Indonesian or Malaysian, Dutch and English. I consider myself mostly just English though, I was born in England, I’ve grown up here and it’s the only language I know. I am agnostic/atheist.

NQUA said 7 years, 10 months ago:

I’m white (over 10 generations of my family have been Americans) and I’m agnostic/ science of mind (spiritual science)

freakysheep Lauren said 7 years, 10 months ago:

Well I am German, Dutch and something thats a whole mix including spanish, chinese, indian yeah you get the point :) .

As for what I believe in its a bit random because I don’t believe in God and etc so I am considered aethiest but I do think there are demons and angels etc Just your casual teenage mind thats watched too much supernatural for their own good.

Deleted User said 7 years, 10 months ago:

I am white and British, but I now live in Kuwait, Middle East. I live with Arabs, but don’t speak Arabic haha. I am Muslim and respect people from all other religions (or no religion) as long as you respect me back. Feel free to ask me anything :-)

I’m white/American (though my background includes being Italian, Irish and English) and I am a catholic. My thoughts/opinions do not typically regard the beliefs of my religion, as I am not a very religious person.

I respect and am open to all sorts of opinions/beliefs, as long as mine are respected as well.

British, was born here, with a lot of Mauritian thrown in there, my parents were born in Mauritius :)