JoeVI said 10 years, 11 months ago:

To start things off why don’t we just start by saying what race we are and what religion we belong to, so that we know the people we will be working with and where we expect to hear from. Since I posted I’ll start I am a Filipino(Pilipino? there’s a difference but I can’t remember what it is)/Chinese and I am a Roman Catholic. Hopefully you members will participate in this.

And please be nice. No bashing on anyone else this is not the place.

Deleted User said 10 years, 11 months ago:

I’m Scottish, Caucasian and I am not religious.

Casm said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Hello everyone ;)
My name is Sarah, I’m an Austrian girl, and I’m Roman Catholic (:

rayman1030 said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Hey,

I’m white (half German half Polish)

And I’m a sort of non-practicing Roman Catholic. Sort of leaning towards Atheist side, but I do see a huge reason to have religion in people’s lives, I just don’t want it in mine so much.

Alexis said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Hey there, I’m white/american. As for my religion,well, my parents raised me Catholic but I’m currently trying to find my own path. I do believe in my guardian angel though.

I am so glad that people are being so open.

I’m French and German. Descended from the Alsace-Lorain region. I was raised Episcopalian, but consider myself to be an agnostic.

Alex said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Hey!
I’m British and believe in a higher being. So much higher that we cannot even begin to understand or describe it.

Well I read the “about” part on this group, so now I better understand how this all works…people would label me as an atheist, but in all honesty, I don’t “believe” in any certain thing, I just simply do not know, as everyone else doesn’t really know for sure what is out there. Some people have faith that there is something out there, I simply don’t rely on faith, however, most of the people I talk to and are friends with do, and that’s great for them. I am very welcoming of everyone, no matter their religious beliefs or color of their skin, we are all humans, all trying to survive. With that said, I am also Mayan, born in Texas, so what people would call “Mexican American”.

daddysgirl said 10 years, 11 months ago:

I am Irish and Caucasian. I am a cradle catholic, meaning born and raised catholic. My faith is one of the most important things in my life. However I do not pressure my beliefs on others, but I will answer any questions about my faith and stand up for it. I believe that everyone is entitled to what they believe or what they don’t believe.

@Rexual That is a very good attitude. Like I said in the “About”. This group is devoted to acceptance.

JustMe said 10 years, 11 months ago:

I am a white woman in the United States. My ancestors were white Europeans but arrived in the states long ago. The most recent were my great grandparents who emigrated from Hungry. I was raised in an evangelical protestant household and was once a true believer, but agnostic probably describes me best now. I believe in love, that it is more powerful than our darker natures, but I do not believe in the God I was taught about as a child. I distrust organized religion, but want every person to be free to believe as they choose.

Love-and-be-loved said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Hey,
I’m half white(my moms pretty much a huge melting pot if everything) and half Black. I don’t usually use the term African American because I feel it’s too formal. And I guess you could call me am atheist but I don’t relly identify with anything.

ComradeIvan said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Primarily Anglo-Celtic, with bits of Scottish, German, Dutch, Swedish, and Crow mixed in.

I was(am being?) raised Roman Catholic, though I don’t believe it. I am however a deist.