Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I know this might not be the proper place for this but you know…desperate times and all.

You see the thing is for the past two years I’ve been suffering from major depression and self harm. I’ve tried to hide it from everyone close to me so although they may have a hint of what’s going on they don’t know the full extent of it. For so long it’s been difficult for me to do anything, sometimes even leave the house. I just sort of shut down and shut everyone out, especially since in the last couple years I’ve “lost” the two people that meant more to me than anything else. I’ve been “clean” for a while now and lately the depression has been getting a little better.

And now to reason I’m posting this. Coming up at the end of October a group from my church is going to the mountains to stay a week. I’ve been in the past and every time it’s always helped me to get away and “breathe fresh air” so after everything I’ve been through lately I’m really hoping to be able to go this time. The problem is I’ve been unemployed for well over a year and don’t have the money to go :(

What I’m asking of you all is this: if you have a tumblr account reblog and follow the instructions on this post to help me raise the money to be able to go.

http://promotions-to-fame.tumblr.com/post/62744056367/see-this-lovely-view-here-guys-amazing-isnt-it?utm_medium=email&utm_source=html&utm_campaign=submission_published&utm_term=respond_link

If you don’t have a tumblr account and still want to help out visit http://sara—tonin.tumblr.com and click the ad at the very top and stay on it a minute or two. That’s all. Every person that clicks that ad gets me money that I’ll be using towards my trip.

Like I said, I know this probably isn’t the right place for something like this but to all of those that are willing to help out I really appreciate your support. <3 <3

Delaney said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Reblogged by simplywonders, hopefully my followers can help!