Ayu said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I don’t know why i find it so difficult to make friends on tumblr. No one wants to talk to me. I don’t have much internet at the moment but if you want to be friends please indulge me. Either on my Goth (kinda) blog letshidetogether.tumblr.com or my mixed fandom random fun blog lifehasstarted.tumblr.com
Pretty please people. I’m getting lonely over here. If I don’t reply to any messages immediately ita because I am having internet troubles

rinseandrep said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Is Tumblr supposed to help you make friends? The friends I see and have on there are from other things. I have better results on language exchange sites.

erin said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Tumblr is something I find more for expression of what you like, and along the way, you just-so-happen to find people who express similar things as you. My blog is a fashion-aesthetic blog (erinsenvy.tumblr.com), but I’ve met a few cool people through there! It’s not an ideal place to make friends, under any circumstance, though.

marinadiary said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Tumblr is hard to make friends with, maybe because of its messaging notification system. But I followed you are rina-desu! The best way to keep in contact to people is through skype so also get their skype name as well :D