Love-and-be-loved said 11 years ago:

okay so i’m a fairly good student. i get As and Bs in all my classes except for my 4th period. i have a stupid D- in orchestra class. All because me and my teacher don’t get along. she send me out of class if i say one word so i automatically get a 0% for the day she gets mad at me i even try to ask a question or if im confused about a note or something. but its only me and like 3 other kids that she treats like this. some of the other kids talk all day but never get in trouble. reccently ive started being a little more outspoken in class about it becuase ive already tried talking to her after class and she doesnt listen. so ive kind of worked my way into a bigger hole now becuase i may have kind of sort of called her the B word, Mf word, AH word, and that C word last week. so now she hates me even more. i hate that teacher so much

Swifting said 11 years ago:

Well; I guess in my experience calling someone a name isn’t the best way to get them to put you on their good side. I would talk to a principal or other adviser style person and tell them how you’re being treated.

Love-and-be-loved said 11 years ago:

i know it wasnt the right thing to do but she was really pissing me off. ive tried telling my princeple but my teacher denies everything

Deleted User said 11 years ago:

I’ve had my fair share of horrible teachers, but the best thing you can do is just try to pull together the group of people that she singles out and go as a group to the principal. From there, maybe they can set up a meeting where you all can talk about the issues between you and her.
But I agree with Swifting, name calling will get you nowhere. You gotta give respect to receive it.