Deleted User said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I just need to vent about this.

Chemistry is ruining my life. It’s time consuming. I hate that it doesn’t come easy to me, like a lot of subjects do. It can be quite confusing and frustrating. Most of all, I have defeatist attitude about it and I feel like I don’t want to study only because I know that I’m going to struggle with the material. But by not studying, I am setting myself up to do poorly. I need a B in this class. It’s also summer so while everyone else is going to pool parties and BBQ’s, I’m stuck at home trying to figure this shit out. It’s so frustrating.

/end rant

some_text

boo chemistry, yay kitty!

some_text

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 10 months ago:

@poet lmao, this show! I’m going to watch this whole thing when I get the chance. Miss you and love you, brother.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Obviously you already have a lot to read, but if you can, you should check out this book called “The Straight-A Conspiracy.” It can do a lot to help you figuring out your best and most stress-free method of learning. Here is a link to it on Amazon or i can send you a digital copy if you want. Just let me know

http://www.amazon.com/Straight–Conspiracy-Students-Secret-Totally/dp/1456477145/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1371072431&sr=1-1&keywords=straight-a+conspiracy

Resa said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I just got through chemistry II and just barely got a C for both semesters. It was such a challenging course that I cried all the time about it because I dedicated my life to learning the material, but kept failing the tests. But I got through it by lots of partial credit and songs on youtube. My fave:

You can do it! It’s a drag to have to study during the summer, but you’ll feel so accomplished from knowing you did your best. If you really focus, you will succeed :)

@poet I’ve bookmarked it.

@resa I had my chem test on Thursday. It went alright! Still a little nervous and I’m hoping that I didn’t screw up any of the math. Khan Academy was pretty helpful, but I will definitely check out more youtube videos like that one.