Deleted User said 10 years ago:

well I keep twirling my pen when i study, been doing that since i was a kid.
I bite/lick my lips by retracting them, when im really focused on something..
Used to mess around with my hair all the time subconsciously, but it was pointed out enough times, i just forced my self to stop, still do it every now and then lol

Funny enough, i didnt notice these “quirks” until it was pointed out to me by others, strange how people watch you.. I probably have more lol

MarjaElisa said 10 years ago:

I have a bad habit to play with my hair all the time, especially when I try to concentrate on something. When I talk on the phone, I keep walking around the room, don’t know why I can’t just sit down :D When I wash dishes, I have to do it in specific order everytime. Sometimes when I walk somewhere, I start to think about how I walk too much, and then I start to walk very awkwardly. For some reason I can’t walk straight, and I might just ran into something, this happens often when I’m inside; I may just hit my hand to the door or something. There’s so many quirks I can’t even remember all of them :D

BlueEyes131 said 10 years ago:

I do the same thing with walking around when I’m on the phone and for some reason I ended up cleaning while I do it lol.